Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Hi everybody

Kiran1977 Senior Member
Kiran1977
Kiran1977

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Hi everybody,

My name is Kiran and I live in Holland, Europe.

Though I am a new member, I am reading this forum since the beginning of this year. I got so addicted that I read all the updates from the beginning in this forum and others like Bollyteen. ( Never thought to enter a forum!)

Love to read the updates of Tumhari Disha.

Disha77 and Lata you both write so good. I even dare to say I love reading your updates more that actually seeing Tumhari Disha. And the second reason is that the episodes on TV here are so late. Here back home Disha is getting Sumitra home and ends with the surprised and shocked faces of DK and Gargi.

After reading the last update from India:I don't think Disha is going to fall in love with DK so soon. DK has to pull some strings to whooo Disha. And change a lot, especially on his behaviour.

I think Disha is right when she says that DK is not in his sense, tonight he may say something and tomorraw he might change. A girl wants some certainty and DK is a difficult person. He is a person who has his feelings under controle and when it comes to Disha DK has no controle over his feelings. This is something that bothers DK and perhaps he does not know how to handle that. And assumes that Disha has the same feelings towards him. An example: DK drinks to forget his past and his pain. He does not allow his feelings to surface and keeps them all bottled down. This way he will never get them cleared out and in the long run it will kill him.

When I was a child (still am by heart) I read a story about an ugly prince with brains and a princess with the looks, but without the brains. The two came together and as time passed the prince became handsome and the princess smart. The same will go for Disha and DK. Disha is all about her heart and feelings. DK on the other hand is all about his mind. As time passes by both of them will balance the heart and mind. Disha will not let anybody mess with her, like her uncle. Hopefully will make descisions good for her and not with her family in her mind. DK will respect his own and others feelings. This will make him a better person and hopefully help him develop more meaningfull friendships and relationships.

What DK can do to win Disha's heart:

1. He can tell Disha why Vedant en DK don't get along. ( history )
  2. He can start supporting Disha in her doings. That means in her work and in her behavior with his mother
  3. Let her make her own mind about Vedant and trust her. And about Inder.
  4. He can openly show his feelings about Disha
  5. Let Disha have her space to decide (or develop more likely) about her feelings
  6. Try to change his behaviour with Disha
  7. DK above all make friendly gesture, like lunch and days out. Spend more time with her and get to know more about her likes and dislikes. Let time do the trick and friendship will develope in romance.

What I like about Tumhari Disha is that you just can see the changes different persons go through and make them beter persons. Like Rano, who has grown up and taken controle over her life in her own hands. Off all the persons of Tumhari Disha nobody expected this of Rano. I hope that the character of Gautam will get some more story and personal changes. I think Gautam will go far as he is standing up to his parents and supporting his Aunt Suhaas. At the same time he is looking out for the best interest of his nieces Rano and Disha. And not to forget his childhoodfriend Inder.

I think off him the same way I think of Vedant. The both doing the same: fighting evil ( even though they are your parents) and supporting the good no matter what.

And Gargi is doing a great job being evil to the core.

I love to read your reactions.

So please write.

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Hi Kiran, Tongue

at least you are at the stage where Sumitra is at home now.

Here in South Africa, we just met Vedant 2 days ago! Talk 'bout being slow!!

Yep, we are lucky to have such fantastic and dedicated moderators like Lata and Dish!!! LOL

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Hi Kiran! Thanks for posting!

I tend to agree with your observations, however, though I am trying to have some faith in the writers of the show, I still fear they will pull some standard serial BS along the way... They have done a good job so far, and if they stick to a romance novel format, rather than a ridiculous TV serial format, then we should be fine... They can work in your suggestions easily and in scintillating ways...amongst an appropriate (read: not over-kill) amount of misunderstanding and one or two "unfortunate events."

I am thinking that I really would like to see Disha slip into DKs room at night again- but this time, into his bed, with full knowledge and acceptance of her love for him in her heart. Then they could end the scene with DK giving her a to-die-for passionate look, since now he knows for sure that she has surrendered herself to her love for him (and him, too, of course). Next scene: the rising sun! Hehehehehehehe.....

-DKaddict

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Hey, did you really read everything on here AND Bollyteens??? Ah! Someone after my own heart! I did that, too, but it was a few weeks ago, so you had even more to read...Clap Clap Clap So you've done all your homework, NOW START POSTING UP A STORM!!! LOL

-DKaddict

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Hey Dk Addict

I just logged on to the forum and i am reading your posts, I thought you would be sleeping by now

Cheer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top