Did I just die and go to heaven??? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
u wrote d exact words dat i thot.. cant wait  4 tom...
I don't think i will be alive for tomorrow's episode. I am already half dead. Mujhe pata nahi ke main kal subhe utugi to main zinda hogi yah nahiπŸ˜†

Yeh Kriyansh bhe na😑😍

Amina
UFFF!!! KriYansh are just so bloody sexy and passionate... What are the CVs trying to do? Kill us? Well, guess what? I'm already dead.πŸ˜›

I almostt fall on my BED!<3 while a frined of mine wasss givin me updatee and whennn i watchhh itt hayeee couldntt helppp butt GOSHHH! whenn tueee will comeee!<33 hayee they justt wanna kill uss!<33 *andd theyyy successedd*!<3

oh my gosh! You make me wanna watch aaj ka episode right away, so I can watch the precap! *stops doing her homework & runs to watch D3*
Originally posted by HPmaniac

Haan yaar, counsellors aise hote hain,toh kaash mere cllg mein bhi aisa hi ek counsellor hotaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†or rather I wish I was in st. louis too πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
haan yaar..now st.louis is become to famous for counselors..i need admission there..will become a counselor join ksg n make kriyaansh close as ever..they wont have misunderstandings only..😳
Originally posted by Kriyanshlover

I don't think i will be alive for tomorrow's episode. I am already half dead. Mujhe pata nahi ke main kal subhe utugi to main zinda hogi yah nahiπŸ˜†

Yeh Kriyansh bhe na😑😍

Amina
I know, waiting for the episode is going to kill me!!! or my mum will,coz she's tired of my obsessionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

I almostt fall on my BED!<3 while a frined of mine wasss givin me updatee and whennn i watchhh itt hayeee couldntt helppp butt GOSHHH! whenn tueee will comeee!<33 hayee they justt wanna kill uss!<33 *andd theyyy successedd*!<3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†they sure did kill us today!18 hours more...
Originally posted by Princess.Ramsha

UFFF!!! KriYansh are just so bloody sexy and passionate... What are the CVs trying to do? Kill us? Well, guess what? I'm already dead.πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† looks like all of us KriYaansh fans have died...we'll be buried together...πŸ˜† so that we dont disturb the other souls trying to rest in peace with our non-stop KriYaansh chatter
Originally posted by -kirulicious-

oh my gosh! You make me wanna watch aaj ka episode right away, so I can watch the precap! *stops doing her homework & runs to watch D3*
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†perhaps you shud've completed ur homework first coz u sure wont be able to focus on it after watching the precap!