Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

loved karan malik's ebtry totally!!LOL

bechara stds ne kitne sataya usko 1st meet mein hein,,,,Dead

grls lattoo on him like meBig smile n boys jealousy se maar rahe hein,...

0omg,..waiting 4 precap,...full o0f kriyaansh romance!!Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_richa_julzHarry93sweetapple2995taniya_dostiiRadiantTreasure-Aicha--Jeny-SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg kya counseller hein" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
yeah,awesome entryLOL the girls were totally drooling over him!! And I thought Sharon looked really cute, the look on her face when she saw him!!!LOL
Poor guys!!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

yes exactly,..i too felt d same,..sharon was lukin super cute wen c was drooling over him!! did u noticed bharat wen vishaka talked abt karan malik!!

Originally posted by HPmaniac

yeah,awesome entryLOLthe girls were totally drooling over him!! And I thought Sharon looked really cute, the look on her face when she saw him!!!LOL

Poor guys!!

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
awesome entry man ise kehte hain entry and everyone was shocked. kya socha tha aur kya nikla?? all the girls were like Huh!!! itna handsome counselor bhi ho sakta hain kya
and ladko ke ears se toh dhuyan nikal raha tha
& when will 2mrw come yeh kriyansh toh jaan le lenge:]

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

yes exactly,..i too felt d same,..sharon was lukin super cute wen c was drooling over him!! did u noticed bharat wen vishaka talked abt karan malik!!

yeah,awesome entryLOLthe girls were totally drooling over him!! And I thought Sharon looked really cute, the look on her face when she saw him!!!LOL

Poor guys!!
LOLLOLyes yes I did!!!!ROFL All the guys were so funny!!!!! and Swayam and his dimples!! ROFL
and Nilesh to swayam-"Apni insult khud kyun karwa raha hai,thodi der chup bait na"

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by asmi202

Poor guys!!
LOLLOLyes yes I did!!!!ROFLAll the guys were so funny!!!!! and Swayam and his dimples!! ROFL
and Nilesh to swayam-"Apni insult khud kyun karwa raha hai,thodi der chup bait na"

hahahah lol,...al grls r ready to bck out seeing karan's face!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HPmaniac

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
@sana yar m counting eack n evry second,..just 4 kriyaansh,.ghosh kya precap diya hein!!

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Awesome ENTRY thi PRF Karan Mallik ki Entry thi

God and the girls were like Drooling I loved it

i so cant wait for him and the students

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.