Debate Mansion

~*Debator of the week*~ -*JaV计Ã*

samie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys

bet u r wondering who this wonderful *Javeria*  is??? well it is none other than our very sweet debater who posted in the DOW-bout angad bein rite or wrong which was up 4 a very good reason as from now on we r gonna choose Debaters of the week through debate of the week. well *Javeria* posted the followin answer to the debate n *Javeria* is none other than i-f ki viewbie of Kkusum n PSF yeah th@ is correct it is of course:

Winning Debate: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/181715

Originally posted by: dow

both angad and kripa are wrong but im leaning more 2wards vishesh's response.

kripa did it frst...there were many other ways to seek revenge (im getting sick of allthese revenges i cant wait till they r all luvy duvy again like b4 😳)

kripa planned this and went and said all that abt Angad fully aware of what she was doing and knowing the consiquences and all. being a man, especially the macho type angad is portrayed as, no man wud let go of someone denying their manliness.

after hearing all that frm karthik, he was enraged and what he did was completely out of anger. she said he cannot impregnate a woman and he thot what better way 2 prove her wrong thn 2 make her pregnant. yes this was wrong and attempting to "rape" your wife is not the best form of revenge but kripa started it

another example to show tht he is not as guilty as kripa is tht he stopped himself before actually raping her. what angad did wasnt planned out or even thought about. but kripa's actions were well planned. when she rationalized his actions he felt really guilty and that is seen in all his later actions.

look at it this way, he almost raped her but stopped because he realized what he was doing was wrong and he really really felt guilty. look at the scene where he is at the garden talking to kripa but really talking 2 himself and he is alone (until shabbir comes)

up2 now kripa has shown no example of guilt and her actions were well planned. although angad did what he did out of anger he regrets it and feels really guilty. he tried 2 apologyze 2 kripa but she wont listen 2 him.

so guys here is ur chance 2 ask javz ur questions as well as wh@ u think of Javz

DM DEV TEAM - SAMIE  &  APARNA_BD😊

Edited by samie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.iqbal thumbnail
My first ques.
what is ur real and full name.
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Javeria. 👏

My questions;

How old are you?

What are your hobbies?

Can't think of anymore questions now, will come back later. 😛
Lady In Pink thumbnail
Congrats Javeria! 😊

I am only asking u one question rite now, baaki ill ask if ur answer is a "yes"

~~~Mujhse dosti karoge? 😳

BTW, im from Pakistan too....half indian , half pakistani 😛
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Hey Jaav , my sweety . Congrats on being the MOW this week . 😊 👏

Let me return with many many questions . 😊
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
awww

hii every111

very funny sam..so this is the " incriminatin picture" i shud trash at psf rite? 😆

dont worry throw ur questions ive had 5 weeks of experiece i can deal with u all
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: .iqbal

My first ques.
what is ur real and full name.

sam arready posted it

Javeria (my last name is none of ur business)

but i still perfer if u all call me Jav

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Belle1989

Congratulations Javeria. 👏 thanks

My questions;

How old are you? look @ my siggy and u will know😉

What are your hobbies? IF, MSN, sleeping, arguing, having fun

Can't think of anymore questions now, will come back later. 😛

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: EiShA

Congrats Javeria! 😊 thannks

I am only asking u one question rite now, baaki ill ask if ur answer is a "yes"

~~~Mujhse dosti karoge? 😳  sure

BTW, im from Pakistan too....half indian , half pakistani 😛

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, ok...You are going to turn 16 (my sig setting was off, so couldn't see ur siggy). Happy birthday in advance.