Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Becoming nervous

ThanksAlot Groupbie
ThanksAlot
ThanksAlot

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I dont know where the marriage track will take the story. I am afraid whether it will ruin the tension/suspense/sweetness of a new love story. Lets hope that the creatives will not ruin the story while trying to get trps to the top. Fingers crossed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
i m also scraed for this marriage track. bcoz marriage track always gains trp but after marriage?
pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
guys dont worry i  am sure marraige track will rise the trp..but creatives will put some pace like some jealousy tack b/c arnav itni asani sy khushi ko us ky rights nhe dy ga...so after marraige lots of rabba ve and lots of romance and also a new entry of khushi s friend and see angry and jealous arnav...so lots of things r waitaig for us...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index