Humse Hai Life

Coach(Bulldog)/Miss Sen AT: NOTE pg6 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

yhh...!

have u seen any other show of ankur? Tongue

Ghar ek sapna.. The new samman.. Didn't watch for long.. Actually I stopped watching that show and then watched for ankur but lost interest soon!

Yahan main ghar ghar kheli: DOWN RIGHT EVIL!

Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki:  Was happy when they stated pari's story but sad when they stopped showing khushi-rohit-pari track.. I was actually hoping he'd divorce khushi and marry pari!

I vaguely remember him in durgesh nandani, kuch apna kuch paraye, virasat, and reth..  Ya, big ankur fan!

now remember i didn't watch all these ALL THE WAY THROUGH but do remember him in these..lol    

what about u?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coach(Bulldog)/Miss Sen AT: NOTE pg6 (Page 11)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
add me tooo...I'm really liking their chemistry!!!

mimz

IF-Dazzler

mimz

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
lol...we cud see them finally!! i luv buldog ROFL

MitaliSwetAngle

MitaliSwetAngle

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

COACH
Coach Karanveer is played by Ankur Nayyar

MISS SEN
Miss Sen is played by...Sunaya Fozdar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swatikiran

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Stunnerz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

Ghar ek sapna.. The new samman.. Didn't watch for long.. Actually I stopped watching that show and then watched for ankur but lost interest soon!

Yahan main ghar ghar kheli: DOWN RIGHT EVIL!

Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki:  Was happy when they stated pari's story but sad when they stopped showing khushi-rohit-pari track.. I was actually hoping he'd divorce khushi and marry pari!

I vaguely remember him in durgesh nandani, kuch apna kuch paraye, virasat, and reth..  Ya, big ankur fan!

now remember i didn't watch all these ALL THE WAY THROUGH but do remember him in these..lol    

what about u?  

watched all of them LOL
except kuch apne kuch paraye and reth..!
watched all of them for ankur... Embarrassed
even kohinoor on sahara Tongue

but cudnt watch any of them complete bcz my cable operator switched the channel off Angry

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

IF-Dazzler

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
add me in.. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.