Are the Best things in life really free? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

I don't really believe in aartis and spending money in pujas, it's all about faith. I hardly visit any temple, but I don't find that my marks getting low, cause of that, but I have enough faith. :)

Ah that reminds me that I have not gone to the temple for a long time too. I must visit one and say hello to the God residing there. I do believe God is everywhere but still special places have special power. Iron pieces can acquire magnetic properties when they are near a magnet. The subtle changes we undergo cannot be seen, there is a special peace in all places of prayer and worship which removes our fear and worries. "Allah acha karega" as Shirdi Baba used to say.

The best thing in life which is get for free atleast initially is life itself... and most important the capacity and the capability of the brain we are gifted with  πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by astonish

The best thing in life which is get for free atleast initially is life itself... and most important the capacity and the capability of the brain we are gifted with  πŸ˜ƒ

Ah sometimes ignorance is bliss they say.
But at times not knowing can cause anxiety and brain damage tooπŸ˜†

Well as the saying goes:

"You want something good, they we must pay for it"

or

"Good things are not cheap and cheap things are not good"

what are the best things, thats the question, is it emotions like happiness or material goods. for me the best thing in life is feeling happy. i was going to my friends house and it was nice and warm, everyone was going about there daily life but it was quiet where i was walking. i don't know i felt happy and relexed  just walking and looking at everything. it felt nice. and when i got to my freinds house we made burito's and we had so much fun hanging out and making it. it didn't cost me me anything.
Eh! Everyone wants to be happy, and smiles are definitely free...just got to use some muscles. lol.
Originally posted by persistence

Eh! Everyone wants to be happy, and smiles are definitely free...just got to use some muscles. lol.

Best things we want in life are free
But to be free we should not want
hi!

bye!

(my IF pilgrimage  is over, will be back next month :D )
Originally posted by cyrax

hi!

bye!

(my IF pilgrimage is over, will be back next month :D )

Gonna miss ya Joe. Have fun.
Yep they are , but One might never notice them :P