Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

The segment name was - Arohi's bani Munna Bhai.LOLand Kritika was behaving Like BhaiLog.LOLEmbarrassed

A nd Small Interview Where she was telling about herself As Dr.Nidhi -She says Ji ! Me Bilkul Bhi Sharif Nahi huLOLand in BG they were Playing song Aank Mare o Ladki Ankh mare...LOL!and How Dr.Ashutosh's car end up by bump with Nidhi's car.and Damasaan after that. LOLShe immidiately comes out from car  & asks  Ashutosh to open glass of car and ask- Oye Kitne Rupye Deke Licence banwaya hai ! Tongue .Ashutosh tires to Explain hard that he wanted to save a child But Who cares to Listen - Right Dr.Nidhi!LOL

She says that will be decided by Police But For now you Follow me. LOLand She takes out car's key and walks out. Dr.Ashutosh has to come out and Explain.She shouts here aslo.Dr.Aashu Fianlly end up by giving her 1500 Rupees to end up the Matter here.ShockedLOL.and Nidhi is speechless .(to see money I guessEmbarrassed)LOL

Kritika tells about this Scene that There was just small  scratches on her  car.For that she takes 1500 from Ashutosh. A Big amount  of Money with which she can Later on do Shopping,Party Everything she likes.LOL(Aww..Nidhi is too much I say)Wink

Than the scene where they shown Shes Praying to God to Please Fail her in ExamLOL and Trying hard to Expain her Dad that shes not Proper for this Profession But her Dad tells her that Anyhow If She Likes or not But Shes now Dr.Nidhi Verma.Big smile

Than there was Scene and Lights were off in Hospital.Nidhi was in OT mask. Dr.Ashu asks her to Remove it since Its not OT here . She removes and Dr.Aashu Recognise her says Tum ! I guess its their First meeting after Car Incedent. Nidhi had such a cute expression here.Embarrassed

In another Scene Nidhi is searching around Dr.Aashu's desk in Hospital . Actully she wants his car's keys and Aashu comes here asks Its cheap that shes doing Chori ..Lolzz...Nidhi says Cheap what cheapWinkLOL.He can check her bag there is nothing she stolen.LOL(Then why did you entred like chor Miss.Nidhi !LOL)

There was small Interview of Monish also Where he expains this whole Scene.That Nidhi and Aashutosh's Car are parked in such way that before Aashu's care dont get  away Nidhi cant move her car.Nidhi gets to know that Car which is hurdle in her way is of Dr.Ashutosh's car .So she enters in his Cabin and tries to get key  to handle car matter herself.LOL

Kritika further tells as Nidhi that She never wanted to come here(At Hospital).But now Jab Aa gai hu to Galtiya Karti Rehti hu.aur Daant Khati rehti hu.An Sikhte Sikhte Sikh Jaungi !.LOL

One Part was Hillarious  Where Kriti was checking SBB's Reporter's Heartbeat. and tells her that  Do you know Aaapki to Heart beat hi Nahi Hai !!.ROFLLOLShocked.and SBB BGVO said -He Bhagwan inhe to Dadhkane bhi Sunai Nahi Deti.Inke Patients ko to Bhagwaan hi Bachaye !ROFL

In the end SBB said Soon Dr.Aashu will fall for these  innocent Naughtyness and cuteness of NidhiEmbarrassed.and start Liking her :)Embarrassed

It was Awesome segment.and Kriti was Looking Sooo cute.EmbarrassedLoved her !Embarrassed

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 03 October 2011 at 4:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshan-anzaeram--sia-_SuMmEr_LoVe_nikhilageetpari_15-_-PopCorn-_-arjuhi4evashibzshamilcuttiee.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr.Nidhi & Aashu & KTLKs First Zalak: SBB WU 3/10" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Oh wow...love our lady munna bhai...WinkLOL

damn yaar..i missed it once again..

Thanks for the Wu..bechara ashutosh..zara se scratches ke liye 1500 dene padhe.. N bechari nidhi..hosp jaake shock lagega..buri tarah se..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl--_-PopCorn-_-arjuhi4eva

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Kritz rock al d way:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl--_-PopCorn-_-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

oh wow thanks sweet girl , looks awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Thanks for the Wu..bechara ashutosh..zara se scratches ke liye 1500 dene padhe.. N bechari nidhi..hosp jaake shock lagega..buri tarah se..Big smile

yr Welcome :D and yeah we all Love our Munni BhaiWink But dont call ber Bechari. ! She seems Shitan ki Nani in KTLK as well like KMH2.LOLPoor Aashutosh !

arjuhi4eva

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
That 'aapk to dhadkane hi nahi hai' was tooo funny..ROFL..
Seriously bechare nidhi ke patients..kya hoga unka?LOL

ye ye yeaaa... I cant believe its monday..when my dearest kittu will be back on-screen..

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
intruderfast - yr Welcome.EmbarrassedI m glad you liked it :)

Moonkmh- Yeah !

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Originally posted by pari_15

yr Welcome :D and yeah we all Love our Munni BhaiWinkBut dont call ber Bechari. ! She seems Shitan ki Nani in KTLK as well like KMH2.LOLPoor Aashutosh !
oh sorry..my mistake...
Till that time i hadnt completely read ur WU..so i'd made this mistake.. Par meri ye himmat ki main the great nidhi ko bechari bulau? She seems to be at par if not more that Arohi Ahluwalia..LOL

-SweetGirl-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.