India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

FORUM - VERY QUIET (Page 2)

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Ok, to clarify: as I write it is about 3:30 am on Thursday, March 3rd. We are ahead episode-wise. Aaliyah, our posts crossed in the mail- hehehehe...

Nishani- I had replied in the last update thread- I found t just now...

In the U.S., DK is in jail, telling Disha about his childhood.

-DKaddict

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:59am | IP Logged

AALIYAH,

IN THE USA, DKADDICT IS 10 HOURS BEHIND US AND RIGHT NOW SHE COULD BE 4am IN THE MORNING OF MARCH 3rd.

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Got tempted to reply to you ladies, in US we have different time Zone currently it is 7.10 am thursday march the 3rd I am from Michigan , and guess what though I need to run to work, I had to reply to our South African friends Aliyah , Nishani and DK addict, do you ever sleep or work folks ( just kidding )

I am really becoming very unproductive as this forum is so addictive and seem to wake up opening the forum and vice versa before going to bed

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:24am | IP Logged

WE EAT, DRINK, SLEEP, EVERTHING ON THIS FORUM!

I SUBSCRIBED ON THE 15 FEB AND SINCE THEN I AM ADDICTED TO THIS SITE! Embarrassed

A PITY THOUGH THAT I AM UNABLE TO LOG ON ON WEEKENDS AS I DON'T HAVE INTERNET AT HOME. I AM HERE ALL TIME FROM MON-FRI WHILST AT WORK.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:42am | IP Logged

My husband swears I do nothing but sit here all day on the internet! Its just not true, I tell ya! Its just not true!! Only 9/10ths of the day, man!!! LOL

I'm actually in California... and can't seem to get myself to bed tonight- boy, am I gonna suffer for it later.....

-DKaddict

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Hi Dk Addict

The time is now 14:46pm here in South Africa, thursday the 3/03/05

I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW LATE YOU GO TO BED, WHAT TIME DO YOU GET UP AND WHERE IS YOUR HUSBAND?

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Hubby's in Mumbai, actually, therefore I am able to do this... Big smile Really, its unusual for me to be up this late, even with him gone. Just enjoying the interaction too much, I guess. Usually when I'm on, no one else is posting much at the same time, so I go off to other things.  SO ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! LOL Just kidding! I Heart you guys, girls, whatever! Really gotta go soon, though. I'm forgetting how to spell simple things, and my brain and hands aren't connecting quite so well right about now... My wake-up time is flexible, as I'm a stay at home mom with two young boys- we have no real set schedule- never was my forte. I've always been a bit of a rebel.

Sorry if I'm boring or annoying you all with all my off-topic rambling- being this tired is akin to being drunk- you say (type) just about whatever comes in your head, and you don't give a damn! Til the next day, however, when you wonder, "what the H-E-double-hockey-sticks was i thinking?!?!?"

So I promise to spare everyone and go to bed soon...Confused ya'll are just too friendly!

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 03 March 2005 at 6:20am
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 7:01am | IP Logged

HEY DK ADDICT, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL AWAKE, BY THE WAY I LOVE YOUR NAME COS I AM ALSO TOTALLY ADDICTED TO DK.

IT IS NOW 15:59PM HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA, WILL BE FINISHING WORK AT 17:00PM, CANNOT WAIT FOR ANOTHER UPDATE OF TD IN THE MORNING

GOOD BYE AND SLEEP TIGHT

Go to top