Page 1 of 43

Page 1
Page   of 43
Page 2 Page 43

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Hello Girls welcome to my #2 Gallery i am very happy to welcome you all to my second gallery which was possible only because of all you support hope i receive the same support and love this time too :)
Well about me i am preksha but pyaar se mujhe sab pree bolate hai  and i am studying in class 12th
Aur abt me making siggys well all bcoz of shikzz aka starry.phoenix i was really insipred by her siggys that i strted making them and look today i am opening my second shop and i have long list to thank for loving my siggys but opening gallery and naming is done by my 2 friends from my spl friend listWink and both of them are inactiveOuch

well they are anjy aka Anjali4NaKsh who was behind me to open a shop whenever we shared our siggys @fb and when i taught i'll open bt confussed with the name of my shop nikki aka  nikki18, told ur fondly know as pree so name it as pree's gallery
thus i got my gallery name i wish both of them anyways i hope they come soon :)
and my faithfull and honest followers lolzz i mean who are always there to comment on my work and hit the like tab are

madhaviben_Mariam_stuti_naksh4evasadhzXx_fehmida_xXAnjali4NaKsh, SweetRozie123pari1508gutkyanveshasharmaHinaksharasaher_90starry.phoenix,Apoorva_22VivaciousBhavya..Akaisha..mjht_one_xCIOT_nishi755shriya_nakshnikki18sia.k_1Drishti...-.Preet.-Prii.Kish13-bhootni---blossom--roseflower_07cute_luvBorn-starprecious_zeba-smiley-divi4umoonlight08-Durgavnii---Pravz----Mahi---mari-saru.g.ayesha.Xxcoolchick1xXgeetanshipvlaksLove_Anant

thnxxx alot guys for your support
PS:if your name are not mentioned dont be upset i would have forgotten and if i have forgotten remind me i wont mind at all :)

What I make?

Animated /Non animated avi
Non-Animated siggys
Banners for FC/CC

Request

Rules for Animated Avi
  • If possible provide a HQ quality link else atleast the video should be clear
  • Time limit i.e from where your desired scene starts and where it ends should be mentioned
  • Special text/quotes if any
Rules for Non-animated siggy/Avi
  • Provide HQ quality Pixx
  • Maximum limit will be 4-6 pixx per siggy
  • Specific text/quotes if any
Status of the shop

Open(O)
How to find whether shop is open or closed?
Open-(O)
Closed-(C)or (CL)

Index

Tellywood-pg1,9,20,29,34
Bollywood-pg1
Hollywood:34

PM list(to be added hit the like tab)

these are from previous gallery :)
pankhuri.guptasapnashinde1nakshcrazyfanaish.raheelPremeer_Mayurlilly_starfati10anu2908Kinna..harshiti_16kool_namratamadhaviben_Mariam_stuti_naksh4evasadhzXx_fehmida_xXAnjali4NaKshhazraluvsalmansayaraArchana_NakshPia9SweetRozie123pari1508gutkyanveshasharmaHinaksharasaher_90starry.phoenixgargi.ankita2407Apoorva_22VivaciousBhavya..Akaisha..mjht_one_xCIOT_nishi755shriya_nakshnikki18sia.k_1Drishti...-.Preet.-Prii.Kish13-bhootni---blossom--roseflower_07cute_luvBorn-starprecious_zeba-smiley-divi4umoonlight08-Durgavnii---Pravz----Mahi---mari-saru.g.ayesha.Xxcoolchick1xXgeetanshipvlaksLove_Anant Katalicious, minuu, PrincessBushi, sweet_deepshi Deepali88-.Aisha.- .PINK.Tafseer...PARiNA...-Akriti-, pvlaks lipshaaZoobiDoobi, CIDMaaneetNaksh,

Previous Gallery link

Pree's Gallery#1

Edited by pree4ru - 03 April 2012 at 6:51am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

aksharafanno.1polishedtechie-Deepali-Temptations.Premeer_MayurMadhavi_Dianu2908black.swanshweta31kinshukkiaashiq..Fairytales.._deepshi_-SnowKid-minnie_tweetie-Akriti-Sars....PARiNA...kupkakes_Rasha_-Preeti-minuusaher_90-Stutz-.Juhi.pvlaksTafseer-.Shriya.-saru.gaish_punkRavishingSaRunPrincessBushi-.Aphrodite.--Vanshika-bairiyaa.isskq..Akaisha..sona_nakshsomergasm._Divya_AS...PINK.KStewartFanaticZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pree's Gallery#2[O]Misc Update @pg 38" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Update

Freebies

Bollywood

@mariam your fav

Shahid-Sonam

Siggys

Shahid Kappor

@shri tu bahut tadpi na ish avi ke liye finallyLOLLOL

Naksh

Siggys

Icons

Sajan

Ananya

Hina Khan

Hina khan and sanaya mixx

Icons

Hina Khan /Karan Mehra birthday Gifts Big smile
Karan Mehra

Hina Khan

Pari-Saumya

Aamir Ali

Edited by preksha_naksh - 30 October 2011 at 9:46am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-Premeer_Mayurkinshukkiaashiqshweta31Madhavi_Dianu2908black.swan..Fairytales.....PARiNA...Sars.kupkakesmaha_femir4ever_Rasha_-SnowKid-minnie_tweetie-Stutz--Preeti-saher_90minuuTafseer-.Aphrodite.--.Shriya.-bairiyaa.isskq..Akaisha..-Vanshika-lipshaaaish_punkRavishingSaRunpvlaks.Juhi.somergasm..lostatsea.KStewartFanaticAS...PINK._Divya_ZoobiDoobi

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

res

edit
me first me first Dancing even though i am late in editing phir bi i am first for my sis gallery Big smile congo shongo on your new gallery pree Partymay you have many more in the future, seriously pree i rem when u started making siggy's i didnt knw u then but i used to comment on your work in the yrkkh gall and your gallery, from then you have improved massivly your work is seriously amazing now and your name is in one of my fav siggy makers Hugcoming to this update omg shahid and sonam siggy's are amazing i so love them Day Dreamingi used it even before commenting in your gall LOL thanks for the dedication sis love you Hug the naksh siggy's are seriously amazing the colouring blending everything your a pro at making naksh stuff now Day Dreaming the avi's onscreen and ofscreen are seriously amazing i lub lub them Day Dreaming the colouring, style everything i will use very very soon, the hina ones are amazing exp the tea one and chulbuli one she is looking cute, the monya and sajan stuff is awsome even though i am not a fan but your work is awsome on them, i love the amir ali one he was my first fav tv actor ,thanks for making the akshara and arnav siggy for me Hugas i told u before i lub lub it you can add that, Sarun with shahid, sonam, in the dedication list for me LOL keep showing me your creations through pm and keep making more wishing you many more gall love u sis Hug

Ps: me heading towards your ff to finish reading then commenting Big smile

Edited by _Mariam_ - 06 October 2011 at 4:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rasha_pree4ru-.Shriya.-_Divya_

_Rasha_

IF-Rockerz

_Rasha_

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Me 2nd...me 2nd...hey mariam jaldi me 1st likh yaar... hey pree,first of all my heartiest congratulations 4 ur 2nd gallery Hug im feeling really vry happy yaar Big smile yeh ek din k liye i w8ed vry desperately,shayad tumse bhi zyada lolz.I wanted 2 unreserv my post asap...but..but..this stupid net **ughhh**.koi baath nahi,now im commenting Big smile when i opened ur gallery 1st time i felt vry gud,Naksh jo welcum kiya Smile beautiful layout (i think it is called layout only). I wish anjali nd nikki also be here 4 ur spcl moment :) i know my name is dere,phir bhi pree tumhe na my name spclly mention karni chahiye thi ROFL tumhe ithna pareshan koi aur nahi karti hogi,aage bhi karnewali hun ROFL ROFL so ek mention tho banta hai ji,shayad khush hokar tumhe pareshan kuch kam karein ROFL now seriously gud work pree..now abt d huge updte..Awesome mausam stuffs.specially d 2nd siggy.it luks amazing.shahid-sonam luking vry cute 2gether.all avis r also awesomeab hamari naksh k baari Big smileI Loved each nd evry Naksh stuff.1. Naksh's offscreen masti,wow yaar.here goes 2 my 1st sugg ROFL make naksh's diff seg creations also,if d seg is interesting.i know u only makes naksh seg avis.phir bhi...pls clear my doubt pree,is horizontal nd vertical stacked avis have diff sizes? 2.Now abt my sugg.all 3 siggies rocked.but i liked more that im using now. 3. all avis r mind blowing.NAKSH MAGIC avi is superb.u made it beautifully.really yaar Naksh magic in that scene.nd d other avi that im using now is wow.luv that kiss.staircase descending avi also gud,they really luk like ram-sita jodi...4. now abt jaaduye...avis r as usual awesome,both ver nd horizontal.i must say u improved alot in ur avis.kya mast boarders dete hai yaar tu.but d siggy is d bestest.ur magic style ROFL is superb nd d blending 225. ab kya bacha hai..hmm..naksh anni siggies..dey r also beautiful.naksh aftr 50 years sigg luks too gud nd i luv u 1...siggy... icons r gud...sajan siggies r luking amazing,spcly 1st one...soumya nd amir avis r also gud...ananya one is cute...Yippie...finally I reached 2 my angel's creations Smile my query pree,where is hina's chammak challo avi?aisa mat kiya kar yaar..Unhappyd new tea ad wali hina siggy is brilliant yaar..im drooling over it...all other siggies r also amazing...i already praised others,spcly d bday stuffs now im concluding my post...I wish all d success 4 ur new gallery,pree Hugur magic new style ROFL amazing...will use all hina nd naksh stuffs 4 sure...i wish u complete many more galleries.. Big smile-Regards Rasha Hug

Edited by Hinakshara - 03 October 2011 at 8:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Shriya.-pree4ru_Divya_

saher_90

IF-Veteran Member

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Heartiest CongratulationsssHugI hope you have lots moreeeHug   What a layout yaar, too awesomeClap & siggies are MBBig smileSply loved the SG/NaKsh & the avis...fantastically made yaarHugKeep rocking us with your superb creationsEmbarrassedLOVE YOU <33

Edited by saher_90 - 03 October 2011 at 10:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rasha_-.Shriya.-pree4ru_Divya_

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
congratulations yaara
woow beautiful creations

senorita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rasha_pree4ru_Divya_