Harry Potter

   

Any ideas for Valentine Day? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

alia

IF-Rockerz

alia

Joined: 17 October 2004

Posts: 6723

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by daniel_4ever

Originally posted by goth princess

yup, u might do, but if u dont, who cares...atleast wen u get marriend yr husband wont suspect u cos he know u love only oliver, no one else, and oliver doesnt exist


 hehe lozzzzzzzzz.. harooj yy are u thinkin off sooo far

 there is still loads of time... and i thinka chal will get bugged listenin to ur explaination LOL LOL

LOL
but u come to know one thing...
harooj thinks alot about the future!!WinkLOL



Edited by alia - 28 January 2006 at 1:09pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any ideas for Valentine Day? (Page 8)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Joined: 17 April 2005

Posts: 3474

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
LOL u making me laugh so much, i think about the future, just like alia said...wots wrong wth that, rukul baji Embarrassed ...i was just saying for achals benifit LOL

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Joined: 29 April 2005

Posts: 6068

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goth princess

LOL u making me laugh so much, i think about the future, just like alia said...wots wrong wth that, rukul baji Embarrassed ...i was just saying for achals benifit LOL


 but still... first this week then aother and the future.... LOL

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Joined: 17 April 2005

Posts: 3474

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL

j y o t i

Goldie

j y o t i

Joined: 09 July 2005

Posts: 2064

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
thank u everyone for the early birthday wishes!!!!!! Big smile
awwwwww i lub ju guys!!!Hug

j y o t i

Goldie

j y o t i

Joined: 09 July 2005

Posts: 2064

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by goth princess

14th feb is tuesday right, so we'll be at school, and jyoti celebrating her b'day, so how about we start our party on the sunday before, and it could last till, wednesday...okay

great idea!!

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Joined: 23 November 2004

Posts: 11779

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Rashmi*

Oh, here's an idea. You know the valentine Ginny sent to Harry in his second year?

His eyes are as green as fresh-pickled toad,
His hair is black as blackboard,
He is truly divine, I wish he was mine,
The hero who conquered the Dark Lord.


Let's have a competition, where members can write their own four-line or six-line valentine for anyone. It can be anyone - someone on the forums, their crush, an HP character, a Bollywood actor/actress...

I think it'd be cool. We can have a voting at the end for the best one, and that person can receive a glitter sig.

gothprincess suggested a party/ball, that's good. Let's use the doll-maker machine. It'll be c-o-o-l. I'm going to check with Unnati if we can start voting for the HP Best Proposal contest then, to fit in witht he theme and everything.

That's a fantastic idea.Clap thanx a lot.Big smile

I was thinking of having a  love letter contest. i thought ki it will only be for hp characters and actors , but now that u r saying, i will include bollywood/hollywood actors too.

I will soon start a topic for valentine where u can discuss anything u want to including ball gownsBig smile

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Joined: 12 August 2005

Posts: 3096

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daniel_4ever

Originally posted by alia

Originally posted by albusdumbledore

HELP ME FIND A DATE CONTEST HOW'Z THAT FOR ONE.

I'm in desperate need of a candidate based in Mumbai India for Valentine's.... Wink Tongue Big smile

HELP ME PLZ Embarrassed

regards,

tejas
LOLZ HEHEHE


LOL
am sure many girls in IF who live in mumbai wud help u TejasWink



 tejas alia is rite.. i m here in mumbai na Big smile Wink

thanks a ton lovely lady. I will be glad to be your host.

 

Originally posted by *Rashmi*

Oh, here's an idea. You know the valentine Ginny sent to Harry in his second year?

His eyes are as green as fresh-pickled toad,
His hair is black as blackboard,
He is truly divine, I wish he was mine,
The hero who conquered the Dark Lord.


Let's have a competition, where members can write their own four-line or six-line valentine for anyone. It can be anyone - someone on the forums, their crush, an HP character, a Bollywood actor/actress...

I think it'd be cool. We can have a voting at the end for the best one, and that person can receive a glitter sig.

gothprincess suggested a party/ball, that's good. Let's use the doll-maker machine. It'll be c-o-o-l. I'm going to check with Unnati if we can start voting for the HP Best Proposal contest then, to fit in witht he theme and everything.

I'll love that too. lovely idea Rashmi. I dunno how u gurls get these ideas in your head.

Originally posted by j y o t i

thank u everyone for the early birthday wishes!!!!!! Big smile
awwwwww i lub ju guys!!!Hug

many many happy returns of the day jyoti in advance.

 

till next time.

 

ciao.....

 

regards,

 

tejas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
daniel and emma together on dis valentine edwardsgirl 6 391 29 February 2008 at 8:03pm
By Zunny
~*Hp Forum's Valentine Contest Winner*~

2

mallika_14 10 531 27 February 2007 at 10:11pm
By Naughty_n_nice
...Any Ideas? nuvo 7 276 11 June 2006 at 4:23am
By nisha-dil se
Ideas about hp forum

2 3 4

Mrs.Brett Lee 31 1044 18 December 2005 at 1:06am
By daniel_4ever
Book 7 - Possible Rumours, Facts & Ideas

2 3

Nishani 17 871 19 November 2005 at 12:22am
By Shaizma

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Harry Potter Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.