Page 1
Page   of 123
Page 2 Page 123

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer, Gustakh Dil Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Hello friendsHugHugToday i m going to start another FF but this time i am going to write which i never write before..

this concept was in mind for so long but could not get courage to write on this topic,
"Karo Kari"it is the custom in sindh the province of Pakistan,my aim to choosed this topic to aware the people about this custom,in this developing world still womens are facing and fighting against these customs..i know most of u are not aware of this custom..so i m giving u detailed about this..

Sindh a beautiful province of Pakistan has a rich culture. Karo Kari originated from tribes of Baluchistan, has claimed the lives of 286 women in 1998.

If a woman having illicit relations with a male, according to custom of karo kari, she is kari and her punishment is death. But in a number of cases their loved ones - fathers, brothers, husbands and sons, kill innocent women for their own purposes like get rid of their wife, for property, for revenge, for defeat of enemy, for getting another woman from enemy tribe and for hiding any committed crime. They know that they are killing innocent woman

Although a large number of cases of karo kari murders have been reported from Sukkur, Hyderabad, Larkana and in upper part of Sindh - Jacobabad, Shikarpur and Ghotki where tribal system is more powerful where women are considered as the property of male members of the families. They are considered as honor of the families and they don't have to power to decide about them selves. It is widely believed that karo kari is not only the question of honor, but it has been converted into a dirty business. Amnesty International and Human Rights Organizations have condemned this custom and urged to Government of Pakistan to take stern action against this inhuman practice.

THis story is about a girl*Nupur*who will fight against this custom and in this journey she will met with a kind hearted person  *Mayank*will help her and then they will fall in love..Embarrassed

i hope u ll all enjoy the story...keep reading itHug

love

Maria*remember me in ur prayers*Hug

Edited by Maria. - 05 June 2012 at 3:28am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009sonichimnanimnswanRubiguzma.hadia.Rumaisatanu_mayurRomi.saba.shahsupriyamnfan-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-AsktheDustFantasy.Ashi-ArTiDASTAK..soni773kuku22-umi--saliha-soromineflowerfaisalafinesissamilover-Siya.Arjun-zoniro12Annaparul_bansalclustersofstaraysha1989valliyahcutiepie12kirti123daniella05drmahamoonlight2630DhanakZcrazymayurianBhawna_arti-Anila---jiya--mayuloveuFavouriteofallAvineshRocks_ArTi4ever_-Samira-love.mayurartidrfizaahmedMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-afshanafreen-Annu---Sanchu--Silent.Dreamer.PINK.Zari_Khan...EhSaas....ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Mayur FF Play with Fire*Last part on pg 118" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Index

Pt i..pg 1
pt 2...pg 6
pt3   pg 13
pt 4   pg 20
pt 5   pg 26
pt 6..pg 33
pt 7..pg 40
pt 8...pg 48
pt 9..pg 53
pt 10..pg 60
pt 11..pg 68
pt 12..pg 74
pt 13..pg 81
pt 14...pg 85
pt 15...pg 89
pt 16...pg 94
pt 17...pg 99
pt 18...pg 105
pt19...pg112
Last part on pg 118

Edited by Maria. - 05 June 2012 at 3:29am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

Rumaisauzma.hadia.mnswanRubigsalma009Romi.saba.shahsorosoni773faisala-umi--saliha-finesissamilover12Annakuku22-Siya.Arjun-zoniroDASTAK..Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-MNLoverminefloweraysha1989clustersofstarvalliyahcutiepie12moonlight2630daniella05Bhawna_arti-Anila---jiya--Favouriteofalllove.mayurarti_ArTi4ever_-Samira--SupriyaluvsMN-afshanafreen-Annu---Sanchu--Zari_KhanSilent.Dreamer.PINK.

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Pm List

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Rubiguzma.hadia.RumaisaRomi.saba.shahmayur247sorokuku22-umi--Siya.Arjun-zoniro12Annadil.123FariArTi-Lovely-MNLovermineflowersoni773faisalafinesissamilover-saliha-DASTAK..Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTiaysha1989cutiepie12clustersofstarvalliyahSwatiBeanyBrowndaniella05Irum.DhanakZdrmahaBhawna_arti--jiya--mayuloveu-Anila-love.mayurartiFavouriteofall-Samira--SupriyaluvsMN-afshanafreen-Annu---Sanchu--Silent.Dreamer...EhSaas...Zari_Khan.PINK.

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Chapter'.Play with fire

The night was chilled and dark, chilly air was making the environment unbearable for the living people in the area of  Sukkur  in Sindh..,moving waves of air was playing with the trees and making noise.

The streets were almost empty,most of the stals and shops were already closed due to chilled weather but some people were wearing warm clothes and wrapping shawls roaming in streets enjoying the weather and as well as dry fruits..

Some people were giving preference to stay home under the warmth of comforters, the same in Malik Zavar Bhushan house,his wife Zarrena Bhushan and his lovable daughter Nupur was in kitchen making food for dinner while his Son Uday Bhushan was outside the house with his friends..

Zavar Bhushan was sitting wrapping comforter around him watching and listening the reviews of Political leaders about the exclusive news about his country on famous News channel.

Suddenly the knocked on the door got his attention..

"kaun hai bahir"Malik Zavar throw the comfortor beside the bed and hurriedly got up as the knocked on the door was getting louder and it was the hint that something worst was going to happened or already had done..

Zareena Bhushan also came out of kitchen while she signaled to Nupur to stay there as something was wrong outside..

As Malik Zavar opened the door he was shocked to see crowd outside his house.

"Kya hua"he asked clicked the door knob

"tere bete ne Malik Ahsan ke beta ko mar diya hai,Uday ne bataya hai ke us ne is liye Malik Ahsaan ke bete ko mara kyun ki us ka teri beti ke saath Taluk tha"one of the person told him in angry yet loud voiceand Malik Zavar held the door in support while he was feeling everything blurred in front of his eyes as he knew now what they would do with her daughter..

Zareena Bhushan who was listeing all this ran towards kitchen..

"Nupur yahan se bhaag ja"her words hardly came out of her throat due to tears while her whole body was shivering t think about what will they do with her daughter..

"Lekin Maa kya hua"Nupur who was shocked to heard her words went up to her she was unaware of all that which was happening outside the house..

"Nupur bhaag ja"Zareena was shivering and Nupur wipped off her mothers tears and tried to controlled her..

"Maa"she looked a her

"Nupur  bhaag ja nahi toh who tujhe mar dain ge"words came out from her mouth and Nupur feet froze at her place..

"Bhaag ja Nupur"her mothers words filling the silence of the room and she knew how much it was difficult or hard for her to let her daughter go alone but she had to do for her life..she wanted to see her daughter alive..

"Maa main ne kya kiya??"she looked at her in hope she would her tell her the reason wwhat sin she had commit and why they were giving her punishment for that sin which she never did..

Bhaag ja Nupur"her mother held her arm and ran towards her room after locking the room she opened the cupboard and took out some money and diary..

"per maa"Nupur was crying

The voices of men were getting louder which was the indication at any moment they could come inside

Zareena opened the window of room ..

"ye diary is main mere kuch relatives ka address hai aur ye paise'ab jaldi se jaa"she pushed her towards window

"Maa"Nupur helplessly looked at her mother and Zareena signaled her to jump outside the house and Nupur did the same..

"Allah ke hawale"Zareena closed her eyes and let them her tears to flow..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...

here is first part..now i wanted to u ur POV about this concept please let me now ur POV,do comments n press like tab if u liked it

Edited by Maria. - 03 October 2011 at 1:48am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009shonu631sonichimnaniuzma.hadia.RubigmnswanRumaisaRomi.saba.shahsupriyamnfankrish_artiAsktheDustFantasy.Ashi-ArTiDASTAK..-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Sonia.ArTidil.123Rafia.khan-soma-soni773sorokuku22-umi-faisalafinesiszoniro12Annasamilover-Siya.Arjun-MNLovermineflowerFariArTi-Lovely--saliha-parul_bansalnucktsclustersofstaraysha1989ginny09valliyahcutiepie12np18gopi06daniella05Irum.kirti123luv_nishalcrazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_artiDhanakZmoonlight2630priya_27_23mayur_eternallove.mayurarti--jiya--mayuloveu-Anila-tehzeeb25FavouriteofallAvineshRocks-Samira-Shafooannie07-Annu-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-afshanafreenArTizAngelswati05drfizaahmedshafy_MNFaria.-DreamzGirl---Sanchu--Silent.DreamerZari_Khan...EhSaas....PINK.

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
New one that's great Embarrassed
Thank you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
interesting ...
thanxx 4 d pm

Maria.

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
nice start...
looking forward to it

Maria.

-Anila-

IF-Rockerz

-Anila-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
awesome concept...
i really liked it...
i didn't know dis custom...
Ya ALLAH...hw cud ppl be so cruel...
i was sooo terrified while reading d 1st part...
i can actually feel dat situation...
beautifully written...
i loved it sis...
looking forward for dis ff...
bt han main pehle hi keh deti hoon i want a ""HAPPY ENDING"" for SURE...plzzz
ok!!! 
waiting eagerly for d next update...
plzzz continue asap...
love u sis...HugHugHug

Edited by 18anila1 - 03 October 2011 at 3:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy.Mayurdilse12Annafaisalavishalfool-Samira-Maria.Zari_Khan