Tere Liye

FF : Shades of Life

-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello ppl...I know me writing an FF... dont be too shocked.I just though of giving it a shot and see if I could probably also write..And thanx to all the FF writers who write amazingly.So hope u gus like it.Read and feel free to comment and criticize...😊
The basic theme : Love...as easy as the word seems to write...and even mroe easy to make the symbol <3..
Is it that easy when it really happens ??? Is love as easy as it seems ?? This is the
story about one soul in two bodies...About how they go through various ups & downs
of life...

So here is the 1st cha

CHAPTER 1 :

After a clear and a bright sunny day, the skies seemed to have started following Anurag Sharma's schedule too.Just like him the skies are sunny and seem to be happy during the days.But like only some know its gonna rain, rarely did anyone realise the turmoil that he went through.No one could even make out one speckle of sadness or the despair of
missing his love fromhis face.He never reaveled it unless he was alone.Just like the black clouds that seem to shed their water in the darkness of the nights,Anurag shed his tears at night.Standing near the window and fiddling with the cigar,"Shall I take one
more ??" The question running in his mind looking at the black clouds from his house,not his their house.

"I know you're somehwere up there not liking the weather at all.I know you hate it when it rains..And I  love the rains.I think we were totally opposites at everythingYet we survived each other.Or rather you should say you made life seem se exciing again.Then why did you have to spoil it all by going up there.Maa says you're still looking atus from above..I cant understand why you need to go up and look at us.You could stay
right here and look us too right.If not for me then atleast for Joy." This was Anurag's
routine.

Get up at 6 make some good mug of coffee for himself,wake up Joy by 7 get her ready for school,
make her eat breakfast which included some cornflakes or bread with the Tom & Jerry jam(he still doesnt know its name),Drop her off till her bus stop,Get back home,shower and on regular rounds to the station for his duty of the day.Come bac at eve,Tell Joy some stories play with her for some time and put her back to sleep.And he goes to "their" room takes out the file and reads it
like someone wirtes his diary,or a person reading a newspaper every mrng.The only difference his the contents of his file haven't changed.This file is all about how,when and where Anurag's wifewas killed in an harsh accident by a very inhuman person.This night he couldn't sleep.Woken up by the thunderstorms he checked on Joy whom he found sleeping in her bed.Joy-the only person whom hes alive for.His only and  only reason for survival.He then strolled down to the living room and searched for the CDs.The perfect day for the  perfect CD.He put the CD in and started playing it.There this was their first date after marriage or rather their first date after he'd fallen in love with her.It was her bday and he wanted to suprise her.

Onu : Now come one dont cheat and dont oen ur eyes ok"Yes my dear hubby I wont" he could hear her voice as sweet as honey and a gulp went down his throat.They walked in to the terrace of their house which he had after soo many hrs of preparation finally decided and decorated.It was a tough task indeed to keep it as a suprise,But he Anurag had managed it greatly.And finally after opening her eyes he could just see the twinle in her eyes cause he didnt want to miss a moment and captured it all in the camera.She was utterly marvelled at his preparations cause she had in no ways the slightest idea that he her husband who was always the copcould be soo romantic and charming.So finally after their dinner they danced.All along with the camera capturing them.When finally he could here her voice put ur camera away now.And as soon as he did that ,though the video went off,He could see those images of what happened later clearly in his mind.He had sweeped her off her feet and had taken her all the way to the room.And then he closed his eyes.Thats when a drop of tear came from his eyes.

And in his mind he thought "Why did you have to take bac ur most beautiful creation on earth back to youGod ?? Will I ever in my life get a glimpse of my love again ???"
Edited by -Shobz.TaAnu- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shobhu21- thumbnail

INDEX

Chap 1 : PG 1
 Chap 2 : PG 4

PM list

Thanx a loadsss for ur support ppl...really means a lot...So if u want a PM just click like on this post and Ill send u a msg whenver I update...

1)Paulo
2)Vartz
3)Annie
4)Diya
5)Sim
6)Mahi
7)Nahi
8)Sharmeeli
9)Zohi
10)Madz
11)Alisha
12)Sreya
 13)t.a.a.n.u(sry dont know ur name)

Edited by -Shobz.TaAnu- - 12 years ago
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the concept is very nice and unique shobzz.😊
I knew tht ur FF will be awesome.
Really loved it a lot.πŸ€—
Great beginning.
Whr is Taani? πŸ˜•
And my poor Onu..πŸ˜’
The way you framed everything is excellent.πŸ‘
It will rock.
Continue soon..😊

Edited by taanufanvartika - 12 years ago
Fangirl_Annie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooowww...
shobiii first of all i love u for posting this!
and the concept is utterly brilliant! :P
the way u compared anu's life 2 diff stuff was beautfiul!
and the way u rote evrything.,.. awww it was shoo cute!
bechara anu sharma... i really feel sorry for him!
i hope the person he's thinking bout is not taani...
and joy... she might be sad 2 seeing dher father like that!
but i really wish this isnt taani.. and she enters soon!
i m telling u shobzz this FF's gonna rock! everything is just <3 <3
and u need 2 update soon soon soon!
PM me first! if u dont upd i m gonna kill u!
it was just gorgeous! i luved reading it!
Simran42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really good one shobz...
loved it!
update soon!!!!!!!!!
and where is taani??? 
Waiting eagerly for the next part...
update soon... ;)
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice ff shobz!:) its really very interesting!:)
i am sure its gonna be great! update soon!:)
DIYA- thumbnail
Akhir Tu ne likh hi diya...
Kithni datt aur hukum ke baath...
Thnx fr the beautiful FF...
Its really nyc...
A wonderful 1...

Poor Anurag... Dont temme Taani is his wife...plzzz...
-Alisha.TaAnu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank's for the pm
it's a superb concept
nice one .
great begining continue soon
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very gud.. likh dala... maine kaha tha na awesum hai... see
so shobhi ur ff was too gud... loved it...  chal jaldi continue karna
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Originally posted by: taanufanvartika

the concept is very nice and unique shobzz.😊

I knew tht ur FF will be awesome.
Really loved it a lot.πŸ€—
Great beginning.
Whr is Taani? πŸ˜•
And my poor Onu..πŸ˜’
The way you framed everything is excellent.πŸ‘
It will rock.
Continue soon..😊

Awww...Thanx a loadsss Vartz. for all the comments and liking.πŸ€—...I dont know where Taani isπŸ˜› Kya pata Ritesh ne chupake akha ho kahinπŸ˜†