India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ever thought of Aishwarya as an architect

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Ever thought of Aishwarya as an architect?
   By: Sandipan Dalal
   March 3, 2005

From architecture and prospective MBA degrees, to meaningful journalism and clinical psychology, our glamour dolls have had their fingers in a lot of pies before plunging into the movie industry.

Call it destiny's game or a conscious move, but the lure of Bollywood and instant stardom was probably more alluring.

The oomphmatis with their effervescent smiles would have had different stories to tell were they not part of Bollywood! Take a look…

thelist@mid-day.com

thelist@mid-day.com
Preity Zinta
As a college grad, she was on her way to study an MBA and make a mark as a businesswoman. She took a detour and wound up in front of the camera instead!
Lara Dutta
This Bangalore belle's ambition was to study media marketing or be a journalist before she was crowned Miss Universe in 2000.
Priyanka Chopra
"My future ambition is to become a clinical psychologist," remarked Chopra while introducing herself at the Miss World 2000 pageant in London's Millennium Dome.
Aishwarya Rai
Her ambition to become an architect came crashing down when she won the Miss World title in 1994. "I was studying to be an architect; I wasn't plotting to join the movies. Films were just another career option," said Ash. (As told to 1great celebsite.com)
Sushmita Sen
An English honours student, this beauty with brains wanted to see herself as a journalist before touching the silver shores of the fashion world. "I've always wanted to be a journalist. Thanks to Cine Blitz for giving me this opportunity," added Sen while interviewing Amitabh Bachchan for the magazine.
Amisha Patel
A gold medallist in Economics from the State University of Boston with a respectable family background, Amisha Patel was all set to be the CEO of the family business before Kaho Naa Pyaar happened to her.

"I graduated in economics and minored in dance, drama and religion. Later, I did some modelling just for fun," adds Patel. (As told to Rediff.com).
Gul Panag
When former Miss India Gul Panag was offered the serial Kashmeer, her eyes were fixed on a management degree from the Kellog Business School. Now, of course, this postgraduate in political science is planning to re-start her management course.

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing Selina.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top