Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Translate telephone conversation (Page 2)

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:38am | IP Logged

As long as work gets done and done properly, then I think bosses ought to keep their traps shut!! What are ya supposed to do- stare at walls waiting for more work to drop on your head?

I worked night shift some in high school- just me and my best friend, waiting for the phone to ring so we could help people needing a GED or something. Oh, man! Talk about screwing off at work.... We'd order pizza, talk all kinds of BS, did lots of stuff the day-shifts couldn't even dream of. And as long as the work was done and done right, the bosses didn't really care! We even took naps at our desks... LOL

So really, Nishani, as long as you cover your bases, don't feel bad. After all, your are a human, not a machine, and humans are social beings by nature.

-DKaddict

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:44am | IP Logged

you're right!

the best times of my life sometimes are at work!

everyone sees me as this little innocent miss but they don't really know the mischief i get up to here at clover!

i am the youngest staff member so they all see me as this quiet person (i portray that image purposely!) LOL

but when it comes to my work, i am very dedicated - i don't shirk off! as i said all the important work is ALWAYS done! the not so important ones i leave till later or nearer to when it's due! Embarrassed

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishani

everyone sees me as this little innocent miss but they don't really know the mischief i get up to here at clover!

i am the youngest staff member so they all see me as this quiet person (i portray that image purposely!) LOL

but when it comes to my work, i am very dedicated - i don't shirk off!

Been there, done that! I like you more and more, Nishani! Big smile You're my kinda gal! Oh, and just to make sure- I want to let you know that I did not for a minute think you were shirking off!  Smile

-DKaddict

Go to top