Translate telephone conversation

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Can somebody please translate the telephone conversation between Dk and Disha in yesterday episode?

WAITING IMPATIENTLY!😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

See my translations in italics

DK – (Looking so rad in a brown full sleeve formal shirt with the hands free on his ear-lobe, smiles gently and speaks to Disha in a quiet, romantic tone) Agar mein tumhein kal jaane se rok leta, toh kyat um mere kahe pe ruk jaati.

If I had stopped you yesterday from going would you have stayed back just because I told you ?

Disha – (Gets a sad look on her face and retorts back to DK in slight apathy and anger) Ab in baato se koi faraq nahin padta hai DK, mein ghar chod kar nahin gayi, yehi bahut hai.

All these things no longer make any difference DK. I did not leave the house and that itself is enough.

DK – (Keeps quite for a while and  then begins saying something but Disha cuts him short)

Disha – (Who is very upset and clearly wants to be left alone) DK, mera baat karne ka koi mood nahin yeh. Mein phone rak rahin hoon.

DK I am not in the mood to talk to you now. I am keeping down the phone now.

(She disconnect the phone, while DK looks lost and thoughtful himself as he plops himself on the couch and closes his eyes and says, ''I love you Disha, tum mujhe kyo nahin samaj paa rahin ho.''

I love you disha. Why are you not able to understand me ?

Gargyole passes by and is shocked at hearing what DK just said and thinks to herself, ''Arre yeh love story kab se shuru hogayi. Jisse pehle Sunny Disha ke pyaar mein Devdas banjaye, kuch karna hoga bete aur bahu ka.'' (Excellent expressions and Gargi adds a lovely comical touch to it, very entertaining!)

When did this love story get started now ? Before sonny becomes a devdas (famous character in Sarat Chandra's novel by the same name who pined for his love Paro. For more details see Sanjal Leela Bhansali's movie Devdas which keeps on coming in any of the channels in Sony) in Disha's love I have to do something about sonny and my DIL. (daughter-in-law)

dkaddict thumbnail

Thanks a million, Swathi!😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ It really makes a difference!

-DKaddict

Nishani thumbnail

Hi Swathi 😛

As you can see myself (Nishani), my compadre, Aaliyah (also from S.A) and our US buddy, dkaddict are all so indebted to your hospitality in translating for us!

It makes a huge difference, trust us! 😃

swathi thumbnail
Oh Ya Nihu I could see that Aaliyah was impatient/desperate to know the translations as I could see three posts from her. 😊
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES, I WENT IN AND OUT OF THE FORUM WAITING FOR SOMEBODY TO TRANSLATE..............THANKS A ZILLION TIMES............VERY GREATFUL..........BY THE WAY WHAT DO YOU DO..............ARE YOU A STUDENT OR DO YOU WORK BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO BE ONLINE!

CHEERS

AALIYAH

swathi thumbnail
I am not a student and I am working..I generally log into these forums during my lunch time when I take a break...usually a long time when I see some interesting discussions on TD....what do u do ???
Nishani thumbnail

I AM AT WORK FROM 8am TO 4.30pm BUT ONLY LEAVE AT 5.30pm DUE TO TRANSPORTATION! SO I AM IN AND OUT OF I.F ALL THE TIME. USING COMPANY TIME, MONEY AND ELECTRICTY - BUT WHAT DO I CARE! AS LONG AS ALL THE IMPORTANT WORK IS DONE, THE REST CAN WAIT UNTIL I HAVE HAD MY FILL OF TUMHARI DISHA!!!

I GUESS I AM ONE OF THE GUILTY ONES WHO WOULD RATHER LEAVE MY WORK ASIDE AND CONCENTRATE MORE ON THIS FORUM! BAD, BAD GIRL 😳, I AM!!!

I AM AN I.F FANATIC AND IF MY COMPANY FINDS OUT ABOUT THEIR LITTLE INNOCENT ðŸ˜‰ NISHANI, THEN WOULD PROBABLY HAND ME MY BAG AND TELL TO BUGGER OFF AND NEVER COME BACK - HEHEHE 😆😆😆

BUT WHAT TO DO - I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃

dkaddict thumbnail

As long as work gets done and done properly, then I think bosses ought to keep their traps shut!! What are ya supposed to do- stare at walls waiting for more work to drop on your head?

I worked night shift some in high school- just me and my best friend, waiting for the phone to ring so we could help people needing a GED or something. Oh, man! Talk about screwing off at work.... We'd order pizza, talk all kinds of BS, did lots of stuff the day-shifts couldn't even dream of. And as long as the work was done and done right, the bosses didn't really care! We even took naps at our desks... 😆

So really, Nishani, as long as you cover your bases, don't feel bad. After all, your are a human, not a machine, and humans are social beings by nature.

-DKaddict

Nishani thumbnail

you're right!

the best times of my life sometimes are at work!

everyone sees me as this little innocent miss but they don't really know the mischief i get up to here at clover!

i am the youngest staff member so they all see me as this quiet person (i portray that image purposely!) 😆

but when it comes to my work, i am very dedicated - i don't shirk off! as i said all the important work is ALWAYS done! the not so important ones i leave till later or nearer to when it's due! 😳