India-Forums

update 2nd march

crazee Newbie
crazee
crazee

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged

hi it all starts with both the moms disturbed with the fact also aryan's mom tells durga to return timir as khushi will want her son also the other side vrinda is exp to khushi to return mahir n that she knew the truth she had not tld her.

guruma wants to desperately take timir n his powers to another place so she wants mahir dead she wakes timir frm his sleep n he is possesed by her starts walking to his throne in the cave. stupid durga follows him w/o  telling aryan again n lands in the cave. mahir gets his intution n puts something in his pocket n walks here khushi is the other nut following the boy mahir walks toward the cave durga is surprised to see timir on the throne n he puts his dirty smile on n makes a circle of fire around her. she is trapped (now u know why i called her stupid) coughing guruma is very happy tells mentally to timir mahir is come trap him he cannot go out frm here timir draws a fire line for him n mahir smiles n removes the ohm locket frm his pocket.

timir is screaming nahi take it away. mahir is walking in the dark timir following sayin u cannot escape now n the fires r now died out durga still coughjing sees mahir n timir after each other khushi also lands there n she expresses her fright 2 her khushi helps her up n they follow the kids

suddenly they show mahir n timir smiles its dark n lo suddenly the light r on actually lamps they r in kali's temple the same one where khushi n aryan met. timir is now not knowing what to do he keeps screaming nahi guruma is saying this was mahir;s cheat he took him there she does not know what will happen now both the women also land there n mahir starts praying then the ground opens n timir gets burried in the ground

both the women lstart howling spreading the mud trying to find timir n there are showers of flowers with all the sloks they look at mahir who is smiling

so guys this was the end of timir. more on the next post till then have a nice weekend

crazee

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Crazee for the update. 
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 1:50am | IP Logged
thanks!
chweetweety Goldie