If BV creators made ARTH

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys, long time, hope everyone is doing fine😛. Well I am frustrated by the mindless and senseless crap of the CVs and was wondering how they would have messed up with other good films on extra-marital affair. Here's BV version of the famous film Arth:

1. Kulbhusan would have never confessed his affair himself. He would have had lunch at his wife's place and dinner at Smita Patil's house.

2. Shabana would have never walked out of the house. All three of them would have stayed together in the same house.

3. Shabana would have never gone out and found a job for herself. She would have just sat and cried holding Kulbhushan's photo all day
4. The maid---Rohini---would have cooked Poha all day for saheb and his two biwis😉

5. Smita Patil would have never had pangs of conscience. Instead she would have shouted at Shabana for marrying Kulbhushan in the past, for not throwing a lavish reception for his second marriage and for minor things like having a bad hair day, or a broken nail or the weather. Whatever it is, all blames go to first wife.

6. Kulbhushan would have never asked for divorce

7. One thing would have been similar: Smita Patil would have refused to marry Kulbhushan. However, her logic would have been being a keep is more fun than being a wife, so I want to be a keep.

8. We would have seen Smita in 3 sizes bigger dresses 😉😭

9. Both Smita and Shabana would have had one son each and the ending would have been one big happy family.

10. Poor Raj Kiran would have played the role of Makhan Kaka😕, since no other male lead should be there to challenge the male polygamist.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
antara  they would mess up arth  to make it😉 'arth  heen'  completely  'nir arth ak'😆

😉And jagjit singh ji would be singing for  the  audience
Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho
Kya Gham Hai Jisko Chhupa Rahe Ho

Aankhon Mein Nami😭, Hansi Labon Par
BV waalon  kyaa  bakwaas  Dikha Rahe Ho..
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 nir arth ak!!

bv cvs hote toh arth ke baten main koi janta v nehin hota !!
valueless movie hoti!!
shamil thumbnail
🤣
I accidently double clicked jyo's post & now I can't like it! 😭
Arth was such a poignant movie
let me go & listen to the beautiful songs
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

🤣
I accidently double clicked jyo's post & now I can't like it! 😭
Arth was such a poignant movie
let me go & listen to the beautiful songs

one of my favorite movie too shamil,luved the ending and  those jagjit singh songs.👍🏼....tum ithna jo muskura rahe ho to tere khusboo mein base khat mein jalaathaa kaise...timeless classics 👏
that golden voice⭐️⭐️⭐️,hope and pray he recovers soon ..

yeah khushi yeh BV wale ARTH ko ARTH-Shoonya🤪  bana dethe😆
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha, aarth-hin Lol
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

in bv today's last part was the " anaARTH" one!!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@antara wonderful post!! i agree wid u!!👏👏
i think even if there wud've been remake by BV CVs of that samita patil tina munim & rakesh roshan it wud b like the one u told!!

and we wud've been dedicated this song by singer(don't rem who sang it)- dushman naa kare dost ne woh kaam kiya hai, 8 se 8.30 baje tak  gum diya hai. apne hi geerate hain nasheman par bijliyaana etc.!!
pjyo thumbnail
@tiny- oh, that song from  'aakir kyon'  naa
it was sung by lata ji-  so  perfect for BV  triangular situation 😆 
😉wonder when the next line 'gairon ne aa ke phir bhi usse  thhaam liya hai ' part will happen in BV