Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Update for TD - 2nd March, 2005 (Page 3)

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Nishani- my imagination has been running wild since I was less than six years old- by now, it needs a good bath!!LOL (and, no, I didn't mean that in a naughty wayWink ) I've found a good imagination to be a saving grace, a comfort, an inspiration, a pick-me-up... you name it! Kinda like duct tape or super glue- it'll fix just about anything! LOL

Did you mean my real name (my variety of English is just a tad different than yours...)? Real name, legal name, birth name... it is Rebecca. It has always sounded a bit odd to my ears, as though it belonged to someone other than myself, but I've never been able to find anything which would suit me any better, so call me as you like (as long as its polite Big smile), I don't mind!

-DKaddict/Rebecca/whatever

there was an old woman who lived in a shoe,

she had so many pen-names, she didn't know what to do...LOL

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Swathi- I agree that Ashish's acting fell a tad short in that romantic seen. I can only go by the downloaded clip, which was somewhat choppy, blurry, and with not the greatest sound quality (but I still love it dearly!!!), but one thing that stands out in my mind is when he said, "...and I mean it!" Sorry to say, but it sounded kinda cheesy the way he said it... That one line just happened to come out nice and clear, amazing! LOL 

I decided that I could forgive Ashish for it by thinking that perhaps DK was supposed to be 100% drunk off his butt!!!!! After all, he had been sucking down his liquor earlier, and did agree that he was not in his senses, right?

Often when people are drunk, even if they try to be as serious as possible, it comes out all ridiculous sounding.....one more reason to lay off the booze, DK!!!!

So I guess I'm gonna give Ashish a break here- at least until I can see the episode clearly....

The other thing I noticed was the salsa-like manner in which Disha ended up in his arms in the first place... and then how she twirled back out and they struck a pose... man, made me think they were giving dance lessons or something! LOL

Perhaps it is just my choppy copy...

-DKaddict

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Dee thanks again for the aw some update, my my my at least it was not a dream , Dee I feel bad for you as you took half a day  .Lata is doing an excellant job as a  with her updates

Well again it would have been out of character for Di to stay for the night, the lady has started loving her husband dearly , though she is not ready to accept it , I am sure she will realize how much she loves him after the divorce which I can see coming as the writers will extend the show (  I dint mind the extended show  as long as these two get together, and remains clear of EKTA'S storyline ). I agree with Di's acting she has matured throughout the serial, and really does an excellent job with the emotional scenes.I am sure this Parineeta character will make a entry , may be help in some way to remove misunderstanding between the brothers.How long I wander Sumitra ma will take Gargi's abuses. Well girls keep on imagining that DK said I love to all of you , for my part I was able to watch the video clip , put no sound track was available, it was like watching  a silent movie. Will have to wait for the real episode to air, still for us DK is in jail .

Again Dee thanks for updating in spite of your busy schedule, it is always a pleasure to read each line you write, it is like a piece of symphony composition. Dee have you noticed how popular this forum is becoming due to your updates

Rebecca (  ? Becky) by the way DK addict is a nice name, you know what ask anybody our names always sound strange to us, specially if you have a pet name at home though as you grow older you hope know one calls or knows you by your pet name  for some reason pet names are not a usual norm in US as much as in India  (in US you have a name the day you are born )where I think everybody has one.( for this post DK addict suits you really wel)

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Clapgood work disha, you help me connect with the serial any time of the day. even lata's Big smilereview of 1st march actually took me on aroller coster ride.

rang

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Lilly- I do try to make my user names accurate as per the topic....Big smile Therefore, I have so many, and a handfull of pet names to boot! As i've said, call me as you wish...

-DKaddict

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Hey Dkaddict, even I wanted to mention about that dance lessons that they gave us though I was not able to describe it as well as u have done .. that was the place where I felt Ashish or should I say DK was really awkward...it really did not quite gel with his character I would say...however inspite of all these things the scene was an ultimate romantic scene not to be missed by any of the devoted TD fans( and I mean the complete scene from Mar 1 continued on Mar 2nd..)..But then I expected Disha not to reciprocate to his gestures as one then the story would have had to end soon which of course the producers don't want..even  then for the story to prolong they may have to add some doses of misunderstanding between the lead pair ( I anyways expect this to happen at a later date when DK and Disha divorce after their 6 month agreement...DK might just think that Disha is together with vedant and Gargi might be adding to his Suspicions and the romantic that he is he just will not be able to think with his brain as he is so badly in love with Disha) and last but not the least if they get together so soon it might actually just kill the element of surprise/expectation as all of us know that we just want them to get back together and be happy and so this will be the last scene of the serial (unless of course if they want to prolong the serial and include the sons, grand sons, great grand sons like KSKBT and include all sorts of fights/misunderstandings between the lead pair)...
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Great write-up Disha77.
I think the reason we feel a bit deflated is because we had geared ourselves up for THE scene in-spite of not wanting them to hit on it while there are still some
misunderstandings between them.

Heyyy the plus point is.. everything would have been
an anti-climax after this and this gives the writers leeway to stage some more hot scenes between them while Disha realises her feelings.
DK also needs to consolidate on his feelings because although he is in love with her, he doesn't quite believe she has stopped hating him and she will not act to cause him distress - he is always telling her to leave Sumitra alone when he should trust D will not do anything untoward.
And the next time he declares his feelings he had better not be drunk - men are hard enough to believe anyway but when they are drunk.....No.

PS. we just had the episode where DK begs Gargi aired yesterday in the uk (great acting) and it suddenly dawned on me that although Sumitra goes wild when Disha mentions Gargi's name, she doesn't react when Gargi is actually there and mentions her own name !?!?
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:14am | IP Logged
awesome narration Disha... can't wait for the episode to be aired.

Go to top