Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Update for TD - 2nd March, 2005 (Page 2)

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 12:32am | IP Logged

YEAH YEAH DISHA

YOU ARE ONE LUCKY CHICK HAVING DISHA AS YOUR NAME!

EVERYTIME OUR DEAR DK MENTIONS THE NAME DISHA, YOU CAN ENVISAGE YOURSELF THERE WITH HIM AND THAT HE IS ACTUALLY SPEAKING TO YOU! Wink

LUCKY GIRL YOU ARE, I TELL YOU!

MARK Heart NISH

Mark Boucher is the sexiest cricketer on the planet! Big smile

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderfull update
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Oh, hell, Nishani, I just imagine that MY name is Disha- after all, what is an imagination for???????? In fact, I've been "Disha" for awhile now! LOL

Lata- I know full well what you meant, too.......Wink LOL therefore, I sincerely hope Disha(77)'s DH never does visit these sites............. even though he does sound like a very agreeable hubby, it just may be too much!

-DKaddict

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapCynic

Hmm, seems like I can see the river forking and meandering away into another direction ... and more eddies & undercurrents coming along the way.

Guess, it will be many, many more twists, turmoils & episodes before we see the love (if at all ) strengthening in intensity and fervour between the Ds.

Here we are flung in different parts of this globe all fluttering like fire-flies to this forum & the yahoo groups to sip up the TD updates.

SoapCynic, loved your descriptions here! It made me think of an old, twisty stream running through a not-so-dense forest in the moonlight, with fire-flies dancing hither and thither on their way to take a drink in the cool night air! Can you hear the tinkle of sweet, laughing voices in the distance, as the village dwellers get set for evening rest by the fire-light?Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww!!! I'm all relaxed and peaceful, now, thanks!

-DKaddict

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 1:17am | IP Logged

I fully agree with Disha's views on DK's acting in intense romantic scenes..even I thot that DK was looking a bit awkward in the romantic scenes especially when he releases Disha and also when he held her closely. But then he looked quite convincing especially his voice modulation when he tells I love you again and again to Disha  or reiterating to himself that he loves Disha.  On the contrary Disha looked completely in ease.

It showed very clearly that DK has never had any serious relationship in life as he tells Disha that she just has to sign another document to become his wife for ever. and I felt that OMG when this guy will ever realize that relationships are not made like this (and Disha had already told him that they are made with the heart..but I guess that DK was so busy expressing his love for her that maybe he did not listen carefully to what she said) !!!

I think that in the future Gargi will make sure that DK divorces Disha by blackmailing him with his mother and he will also do as what Gargi says. C'mon otherwise how can they extend TD for another 200-250 episodes at least ??!!!

I know its an often repeated thing but Disha77 and Lata, both ur updates are great. and thanks for giving it with the hindi dialogues..so much easier to remember the episode. I wanted to see the repeat of the episode late night yesterday but then woke up at 1 AM instead of 12.30 only to see PKG going on. I guess they show it at 1 AM only on Sunday (or monday early mornings) as they were showing 'Mano Ya na mano' in one of the time slots before 1 AM couple of weeks back.

And ya for people who wanted to know the translations for the telephone scene I have posted it as a reply to Aaliyah's query 'Translate telephone conversation'  (in one of the three threads . Please check !! ).

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Thanks everyone!!

Hi everyone

THis is the first time i am writing on this forum but i always read the updates and all i wanted to say was to keep up the good work. I think you guys are doing an excellent job and i would really like to thank Disha77 for her great updates as i miss them now, great analysis and depth. But also Lata for filling the shoes and doing a great job too!!

I live in UK and we are 2-3 weeks behind, yesterday's epsiode was heartbreaking where DK begs in front of Gargi. All i can say is i have never really liked any TV artist but he has taken me by surprise with his acting abilites and cool looks.

I never watched Disha from the beginning but i don't miss it for the world now. I would also like to say that i Hope abd believe that DK and Disha should come together before the divorce and the divorce is inevitable becuase i read an article about Gargi that she will act as a catalyst unless the script is changed.

I just hope that DK and Disha will come together in the end after all the problems otherwise it ruin the serial.

I just want to thank everyoen again as i check this forum every hour to read everyone's updates and just keep up the good work!!Big smileBig smile SAMY

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged

DKADDICT  -  JUST LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD, HONEY!!! Embarrassed

COS THAT'S WHY WE HAVE IT!!!

BY THE WAY, WHAT IS YOUR CALLING NAME, IF I MAY ASK!!!

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 2:29am | IP Logged

thanks for the Dish

Go to top