Pratigya

Love Quotes for Kriya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

. "Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
-
 Captain Corelli's Mandolin

"Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks..."
John Dunne

. "It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it... In our hands."
Jaka

Hope U will like itBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7idreeskhan123aka.aierbabithajVeena.SSnigdha_Khanam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Quotes for Kriya" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
wonderful quotes dearSmile
last 1 is lallantopThumbs UpTongue
thanks for sharing.

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Tanu great quotes... Last one is superbb... N very true... Thanx for sharing...:)

idreeskhan123

IF-Dazzler

idreeskhan123

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
superb quotes..ofcourse we like it...

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Tanu... Superb Quotes... tht last one ate all the otherzzz... Simply Great truth...Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top