Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Finally most awaitd monday is here. I woke up n log in fb n found Ravi Uncle(kritz dad) status saying finally monday 3rd oct.
M counting hours nw. Cnt wait to watch dis which is makng so much buzz long before its startng.
Cnt wait to see Kritz magic wid mohnish ji. M sure KTLK wl rock. So lots of luv n wishes to KTLK TEAM n kritika.
Luv u all:)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

waizmapaKaranKittu4evajustprati-MariaMars-Mehek25pari_15shibz.DarkParadise..-Priya01Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The most awaited Monday" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
eagerly waiting for the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evamoonkmh

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Me too:) 11hours left.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
gosh moon!! i'm soo excited!!! hope i come home before 8 today :D :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evamoonkmh

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Awww u hv Ravi Uncle on FB that's so sweet of him I'm sure he has been waiting for the show just as much as us plus he n aunty r a fan of DK also :). Can't believe the day is here! You guys have to count down these last hours and wait till it's 8 pm but jab mein morning mein wake up karoon gi to it will be telecasting so i will catch it ritee in the mornin yay super excited ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonkmh

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vrshn-

try karna,atlst first epi ko to thk se dekh le. M damn excitd sweets.

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Awww u hv Ravi Uncle on FB that's so sweet of him I'm sure he has been waiting for the show just as much as us plus he n aunty r a fan of DK also :). Can't believe the day is here! You guys have to count down these last hours and wait till it's 8 pm but jab mein morning mein wake up karoon gi to it will be telecasting so i will catch it ritee in the mornin yay super excited ;)

aww so swt of u. Ya,i hv ravi uncle. Hope u wl also enjoy d show. Bt 8pm is realy special,remindng me abt kmh:)

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

Originally posted by -vrshn-

try karna,atlst first epi ko to thk se dekh le. M damn excitd sweets.

you are right! damn the classes :D waise...its indeed special!! man i missed watching kritika like hell!! i jut cannot miss it tonight!! :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.