hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Its hard for some people to be at school all the time when they are sick. And sometimes, like in my elementary school, no matter what, even if the kids there say its too cold out and they want to go inside for recess, we STILL have to be outside. Isn't that wrong for the school's to be doing? Unless its less than 10 degrees, we have to be outside. NOw i'm in JH and don't need to worry about it, but what about the other kids?
They are just kids, they can't be outside when its that cold😕

So is it wrong for school's to be letting kids out in the cold, or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
I think it makes the kids hardy to experience tough weathers , We don't want to raise namby pamby's in the society . But its not right if the kids are from Kindergarten . 7 -8 & Above should be toughened.
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
yeah. thats what im saying. there are kids out and they shouldn't be outside in the freezing cold weather. who cares if its not 10 degrees yet. its still FREEZING out
sweet freedom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zhasan2

Its hard for some people to be at school all the time when they are sick. And sometimes, like in my elementary school, no matter what, even if the kids there say its too cold out and they want to go inside for recess, we STILL have to be outside. Isn't that wrong for the school's to be doing? Unless its less than 10 degrees, we have to be outside. NOw i'm in JH and don't need to worry about it, but what about the other kids?

its the same in our school, forget 10 degrees we be outside wen its absolutly freezin, in dinner ques and at break and dinner time, u either stay in the cantene or go outside, yr only allowed in if its raining, or something like that...i mean sometimes wen we are allowed in, everyone be's in there, u know big boys, who be fighting, or talkin in loud voices, u dont reaklly wanna go in there, and the parts where there is no one, we'are not allowed there

Aparna_BD thumbnail

yeah. thats what im saying. there are kids out and they shouldn't be outside in the freezing cold weather. who cares if its not 10 degrees yet. its still FREEZING out

No you didn't get my point . I was saying if they are below 7 years of age then its not right . above 7 years , its just fine . Why if you ask ?? I explained above.😊
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
in elementry skool if it was raining or snowing (or ne other form of percipit8) as well as temp b-low freezing so nething b-low 32 degress and v were indoors.

in middle skool v never got a chance 2 go outside 4 nething...v had a huge indoor gym and everything was ndoors there.

now in high school, v obviously dun have recess but 4 gym class v have 2 go out 2 the track and run once a week no matter wat the weather is. (inless theres snow/ice on the track cuz thn v can fall and hrt ourselves and itz da skoolz fault and da parents can sue thm 😆 ) they jus tell us tht v r old enuff 2 b aware of da weather and 2 dress appropri8ly and also wen ur running ders heat and u dun feel tht cold
Sharila thumbnail

I totally agree with you.  I work for the school district, and I dont like the way system runs at times

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
yeah. thats how they get sick most of the time, they have to be outside when its FREEZING 😕
achal thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aparna_BD

I think it makes the kids hardy to experience tough weathers , We don't want to raise namby pamby's in the society . But its not right if the kids are from Kindergarten . 7 -8 & Above should be toughened.

Yeah, I agree with you.. Age 7 or above, it's fine.. But, for younger kids, it's not fair.. But, I think kids 7 or above should be given an option too, either to stay in or go out.. They r old enough to decide for themselves..

Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: achal

Yeah, I agree with you.. Age 7 or above, it's fine.. But, for younger kids, it's not fair.. But, I think kids 7 or above should be given an option too, either to stay in or go out.. They r old enough to decide for themselves..

Infact in India -Delhi students are meant to be out every day during sports hour in 110 degree celsious . I can tell you its not a pretty picture !!! But in my opinion it makes you sturdy !!!!!!!!😊