Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 27 January 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Its hard for some people to be at school all the time when they are sick. And sometimes, like in my elementary school, no matter what, even if the kids there say its too cold out and they want to go inside for recess, we STILL have to be outside. Isn't that wrong for the school's to be doing? Unless its less than 10 degrees, we have to be outside. NOw i'm in JH and don't need to worry about it, but what about the other kids?
They are just kids, they can't be outside when its that coldConfused

So is it wrong for school's to be letting kids out in the cold, or not?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "School?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 27 January 2006 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I think it makes the kids hardy to experience tough weathers , We don't want to raise namby pamby's in the society . But its not right if the kids are from Kindergarten . 7 -8 & Above should be toughened.

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 27 January 2006 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
yeah. thats what im saying. there are kids out and they shouldn't be outside in the freezing cold weather. who cares if its not 10 degrees yet. its still FREEZING out

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zhasan2

Its hard for some people to be at school all the time when they are sick. And sometimes, like in my elementary school, no matter what, even if the kids there say its too cold out and they want to go inside for recess, we STILL have to be outside. Isn't that wrong for the school's to be doing? Unless its less than 10 degrees, we have to be outside. NOw i'm in JH and don't need to worry about it, but what about the other kids?

its the same in our school, forget 10 degrees we be outside wen its absolutly freezin, in dinner ques and at break and dinner time, u either stay in the cantene or go outside, yr only allowed in if its raining, or something like that...i mean sometimes wen we are allowed in, everyone be's in there, u know big boys, who be fighting, or talkin in loud voices, u dont reaklly wanna go in there, and the parts where there is no one, we'are not allowed there

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

yeah. thats what im saying. there are kids out and they shouldn't be outside in the freezing cold weather. who cares if its not 10 degrees yet. its still FREEZING out

No you didn't get my point . I was saying if they are below 7 years of age then its not right . above 7 years , its just fine . Why if you ask ?? I explained above.Smile

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 28 January 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
in elementry skool if it was raining or snowing (or ne other form of percipit8) as well as temp b-low freezing so nething b-low 32 degress and v were indoors.

in middle skool v never got a chance 2 go outside 4 nething...v had a huge indoor gym and everything was ndoors there.

now in high school, v obviously dun have recess but 4 gym class v have 2 go out 2 the track and run once a week no matter wat the weather is. (inless theres snow/ice on the track cuz thn v can fall and hrt ourselves and itz da skoolz fault and da parents can sue thm LOL ) they jus tell us tht v r old enuff 2 b aware of da weather and 2 dress appropri8ly and also wen ur running ders heat and u dun feel tht cold

Sharila

IF-Dazzler

Sharila

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 1:53am | IP Logged

I totally agree with you.  I work for the school district, and I dont like the way system runs at times

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
yeah. thats how they get sick most of the time, they have to be outside when its FREEZING Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top