Posted: 19 years ago

if purab really loved jassi...... (as we can see he looks @ their pic and talks abt their memories)....... why did he disappear the day before the engagement? can anyone explain...?

is it becoz purab knew jassi loved armaan... but still i don't think thts enuff a reason to go away.....

SATURDAY: Jassi looks very upset and is telling Nandini that she wants to leave. Nandini tells her that for how many days will she run away from her past. Jassi is adamant. Nandini gets angry and says" Well, then pack your bag and leave!"
😊yes jassi u acn bk home

No reason had been given as to why Purab left Jassi before the engagement. He all along knew she loved Armaan, but that is not the way to call an engagement off, by writing her a letter !!!!!!!!!!

And Jassi, you can come back home. Armaan is miserable.

Nandinee...

their was no good reason given Hopefully they will have a story know....

It was lame then...they should have given valid reasons...it would have been easy now when Purab re entered....

the reason purab loved jassi is b/c he knew she loved arman and would never be able to love him.

Purab disappeared because Armaan lost all his clothes and script to the warehouse fire, and since he was supposedly the main character of the show, Purab was sidelined so that HIS clotehs, dialogues and chauffer duties could be utilised by Armaan.....I call it budget maintainance😉

Originally posted by ides

Purab disappeared because Armaan lost all his clothes and script to the warehouse fire, and since he was supposedly the main character of the show, Purab was sidelined so that HIS clotehs, dialogues and chauffer duties could be utilised by Armaan.....I call it budget maintainance😉

😆 ides di that was so funny cant stop laughing😆

That was a mean thing to do
 I think Jassie should come back, and hopefully jassie and Arman meets, that would be the best couple

Originally posted by ides

😆😆