Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivali thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
wow so well-said. Armaan and Jassi are truly made for each other from the first day they met. The first day when Jassi was shown her cabin, she sees a cockroach and gets scared, and Armaan gives her a hug.It was the only the first or second day of their meeting, i suppose but the way Armaan held her, so protectively. In that instant one felt that there is a chemistry between them, something very special between them.
Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

I never even tought of being a purab fan, armaan and jassi were always made for each other, from teh first day they bumped into each other and jass's files fell, form that dat they were made for each other! ❤️

Mallika

What about u purab fans, did u ever like armaan?

kareena's fan thumbnail
I think armaan suri is a good guy 4 jassi even though he is mean to her, jassi should go 4 armaan 😃
vivali thumbnail

Armaan is the kind of person who will bring out her soft, loving side - and then, reach inside of her and bring out hitherto unknown and unexplored aspects of her... he will shake her up body and soul... take her to new peaks of raw ecstasy and maybe new depths of abject despair... grab her hand and send her twirling through the stars... make her want him and hate him and need him with fierce passion... ignite her feminity and ask her to show him the many ways you can love someone... be unheedful of nosy passers-by when he grasps her shoulders in public to stop her from running away... allow their raw, honest emotion to flow between them, binding them to each other with mini-currents of lightning... treat her as his equal, as inseparable from him as his own existence... vehemently treat her detractors to a dose of their own medicine... make her want to be around his magnetic force-field 24/7... be her confidante, her sounding board, her Raison D'Etre... after being touched by this dynamo, the very suggestion of looking at, leave alone loving, any other man will burn a hole through her skin... Life with him would be like being set free in a life raft on the Pacific Ocean, with the sun shining down on you and the wind blowing through your hair... and his love, pure and sublime, will be your reality and your salvation.. and the only security you will ever need!!

my! my! my!  queenbee, that was.......well i don't have words. i thought i knew how it feels to be in love with Armaan, and was content knowing that atleast he exists in fairy tales, but after this, i will  keep yearning, keep searching for Armaan all my life, ...and not someone like Armaan, but Armaan....

hey Queenbee, i wish Apoorva wud come here sometime and reads this. truly...............................the moooooooooooost romantic journey .

vivali thumbnail

once u set your eyes and ur heart on Armaan, how can there even occur the thought, of another.

It's Armaan all the way for me!

hawa_hawai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selina

I have a question for all you Armaan Suri fans out there. Tell me the truth, were you ever a fan of Purab. Or did you always believe that Jassi+Armaan= A perfect couple?

Please answer!! 😊

Well at the beginning I didnt like Armaan much but his "damns" were just too much! 😆 Anyhoo he is a normal character so thats why I like him.

I have never liked purab simply because i cant stand his character. i mean he is so sugary sweet and he lacks any chemistry with mona. i saw more sparks fly in his scenes with bebe.

jassi and armaan are definately a perfect couple. she is a financial genius who can fiance his card company.

loveneha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

jassi and armaan are definately a perfect couple. she is a financial genius who can fiance his card company.

hehehehhe yes very true hawa_hawai!!!

lilhenna thumbnail
I do have to agree with hawa.  :)  There just is no chemistry between Purab and Jassi.  Cheers!
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

ALways a diehard Armaan fan.

Armaan and Jassi have sizzling chemistry.

pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selina

I have a question for all you Armaan Suri fans out there. Tell me the truth, were you ever a fan of Purab. Or did you always believe that Jassi+Armaan= A perfect couple?

Please answer!! 😊

the answer selina is not as simple as it seems...

1) knowing the end of blf has biased all jjkn viewers towards armaan right from the start.

2) jassi seems to have a preference for armaan over purab and a woman's right to choose must be respected(how wise or practical her choice is constitutes a different questions.

3)while armaan's character is of a swashbuckling rake (translates into exciting and daring on screen as in pirate or cowboy), purab's character is of saintly, patient , mature guy(translates as boring or cold on screen as in rich quiet suitor). more stories have western cowboys ,pirates as thier heroes than a lukewarm, hardworking carpenter.in real life however life with a carpenter may be preffered than a pirate.

4)most of us believe love to be a life changing/elusive/enigmatic/ reasonless phenomenon. also we tend to draw a very sharp line between friendship and love.somehow jassi's ending up with purab seems to contradict all those notions.

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Pj,

Very well said!👏

I guess when  when one is younger the rouge type has certain appeal but after meeting a few rouge types in real life the reliable carpenter can make u a comfy home...but that's real life and here we're in a drama so ur rite rouge
rules!  Jassi will go to rouge with the unruly hair!
Edited by giaa - 19 years ago