Selina thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I have a question for all you Armaan Suri fans out there. Tell me the truth, were you ever a fan of Purab. Or did you always believe that Jassi+Armaan= A perfect couple?

Please answer!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
I was never a fan of purab...even when they introduced his character in ali bagh...i thot he was a bore! i always supported and still do support JASSI + ARMAAN!!!
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Always Armaan and Jassi. Never was a Purab fan.😊
shiverz thumbnail

i was always an armaan fan..

even though purab may have been like the "ideal man," i think thats what has made (or should i say "makes"πŸ˜‰ ) his character so boring...πŸ˜†

queenbee thumbnail
Selina, Selina, Selina!

Once you have been kissed by SPIDERman, you are his for life.... you can never, ever, EVER love a cockroach😳

fairy_tale thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

Selina, Selina, Selina!

Once you have been kissed by SPIDERman, you are his for life.... you can never, ever, EVER love a cockroach😳

queenbee πŸ˜† you crack me up πŸ˜† sooooo true well said well said πŸ‘

When Purab was first introduced i really really really really HATED him, later on i realized he isnt that bad after all... but i always been, and always will be Arman fan 😳

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_drivers

SELINA< u must get to understand the basic principle of life n luv: U CANNOT luv a saint, only worship him!!!πŸ˜‰

I have always only 'WORSHIPPED' the saint of JJKN!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I still do!!!

I always expect to see him in ochre clothes n tonsured head; solemnly performin Armaan n Jassi's marriage rites!!!πŸ˜†

ARMAAN and JASSI are made for each other; BY DEFAULT!!!!

Devil Drivers.... Devil's Advocate... Devil in Angel's Disguise... Welcome to I-FπŸ€—.. this place NEEDS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Selina thumbnail

Congrats QB, on becoming a Goldie. πŸ‘

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selina

Congrats QB, on becoming a Goldie. πŸ‘

Awww... so sweet of u to notice Selina!!😳 I would be lying if I said I hadn't noticed it myselfπŸ˜‰ ... I want to live and die a Goldie😊
smita24 thumbnail
I like Purab, but somehow i feel that people like him do not exist. Arman is good for Jassi , god makes jori s of opp people, a fraud like Arman is made for an honest girl like Jassi. I think pari is fine for Purab πŸ˜‰