Has it occurred to anyone else??

vmpp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone...I am pretty new to the forum here...I came across one of the IPKKND fan videos on youtube and that's how I came to know about the show and I am totally in love with it. In fact I watch all the episodes from 1-78 in one day. So this thought occurred to me, I am unsure if it has been discussed before, in case it has been my apologies for bring it up again. Anyways I found a lot of parallels between the characters from IPKKND and the book Pride and Prejudice.

Arnav --> Darcy (of course no doubts there)
Khushi -- > Elizabeth Bennet
Akash --> Mr. Bingley
Payal --> Jane Bennet
Anjali --> Georgiana Bennet
Shyam --> Mr.Wickham

Does anyone else see it??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I AGREE fully that there are MANY parrallels in these two stories! As my name indicates... I am a HUGE Darcy fan and a fan of P & P and ALL of Jane Austen's work. Have read ALL her books and have wactched EVERY version of every book made!

So YES agree totally... Darcy and Lizzy and Arnav and Kushi and the other charachters too have quite some similarities... However, there are things about this show that are not the same, but yes the skeleton of the P & P story is there and THAT is what drew me to this show once I figured that out!