Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

what would you say to arnav

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gansteress

gansteress

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
hey girls if you had a chance to tell arnav ji what you love about him how would you express it and what would you say...Wink
this is what i would say...Embarrassed

what i love about you is your passion in whatever you do...they way you hide yourself to the world with your hardness but so soft and narmi in the inside like a soft cusion
they way you love everyone dear to you with so much care make me realize how much love and care you can have to give to me

they way your eyes stare at something or someone whether your angry,sad,or happy...
when it shows sadness my eyes are teary with sadness
when it shows anger my eyes cry with anger
and when it shows happiness my eyes are filled with joy
i just love it and i love your eyes.
they make so hypnotized in such a way that i sometime forget myself...

the way you walk down those halls or up the stairs...i love the pace
it has so much attitude ...it so sexy the way you walk...
your voice is like music to my ears...even if you were to scold me all the time i wouldn't care...
your voice has so much sweetness to it im scared i might get diabetes like you...Wink
your hair is filled with gel but its okay..i wouldn't mind stroking your hair putting you to sleep so you could dream about me and only me.Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what would you say to arnav" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gansteress

gansteress

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
20 views but no commentsCryUnhappy

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
i will tell him: i love d way u r,..i love ur attitude though u ve some prob wid it,..simply I LOVE U!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteress

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.