Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

maryamdiggi

maryamdiggi

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Hii everyone I have been silent reader for while and I have read some very great work here and I most say some of u here should seriously consider making it carrier choice.

I just have an idea and wanted to run it by u guy's if u like I will conti' but if u don't like it just tell me so I don't fill u guy's with crap all right

!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls.OK here it goes'. This is called 'DISPUTE AND LOVE.''

part one

ARMAAN

We see a hall with a lot of people some are dancing some catching up. And we see a guy well dress in suit with on tie and a few of his buttons open, well let me guess u all wanna know who he is !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is armaan malik am 25 yrs of age,just joined my father company well I always thought that business world is not for me ,I have always been a having fun type of a guy but as we all know we dream our dream job our dream wife and all that ,but at the end what we planned for our self is not really how it's work out ,as for me being the son of a great business tycoon Billy malik I might say didn't really have a choice but to follow in my fathers foot steps.

As I love dad and I have great respect for him by starting his own business which today is on of the big industries here in Delhi, with two brothers ATUL and RAHUL,first atul the big brother dad say's bco's he is the first born he get to choose if he want to follow in his footsteps but atul always wanted to help others so he became a doctor ,today he is a successful surgeon's for rahul he just joined dad a year ago and now they want to me to him too'''.

ARMAAN!! Come back here right now ,come my bhabhi voice "ow I forgot to tell u atul bhai is married to a very sweet lady named ANJALI well not so sweet when she is angry ,is my first day at the office and bhabhi came to wake me up three hours earlier so I don't get late but being the late sleeper Iam she had wake me three time before she finally had enough se her speciall technic to wake me up ICE CUBES!! That what she use ,she drop them down my shirt and that's when I wake up screming .and now I can only imagine why she calling me again my room is a mess bco's when am looking for something I tend to mess everything else up.

Armaan - yesss bhabhi what's wrong'' I said in a cute voice may be she will let me off the hook today butt boy was I wrong co's she still looking at me angry. Anji-armaan look at this mess I just tied up ur room two hour's ago ,u know before u wake up and now I can't even see my feet what!! am I ever gonna do with u ?

Armaan- love me more !!! I said grinning at her

Anji-ohhh ! Ok am gonna love more alright just wait and see, she said marching out of my room and thought am spared for today I was so wrong bco's the next moment I had her calling dad ,Dad armaan said he is ready to get married!!!!!!!!!!

Armaan -ohh no no no no I scream running out of my room

To be cont''''.

RIDHIMA

The Same hall!!! a lot of people enjoying them self we see girl sitting down dress in a red saree looking breath taking, u would say she is the most beautiful woman at this function, some pple might think the way she dress is a little old fashion but after tonight seeing her in that saree a lot of pple will re-think their wore drop.

I know u all might be wandering who she is well my name is RIHHIMA SHISHANK GUPTA 23 yrs of age allways wanted to be a doctor and today she a proud to say just last week I became one !!!!shishank gupta my father very strict at times ,he is the chief surgyen at the hopital I work for , he hates it when I called him dad in the hopital even by mistake he yell at me at times even won't talk to me at home for a day or two,at time I think I took up madicine at university just to please him but I love my job very much.padma gupta my mother she love me very much she treat me like her little princess and my two lovely sister's ANJALI AND MUSKAAN they are like my best friends .I have missed a lot since the last four yrs, I was away from home ,dad think I will study more if I had less distraction so he send me to England to study medicine, even anjali di got married, I was so excited when she called and tell me she is in love and is getting married, so I should come home ,parking my bags quickly not being home for so long I couldn't wait another min.. to go back but the next call I receive from dad telling not to came home saying that I need to concentrate on my classes,that night I cry my self to sleep .

After a week i call di to wish her luck and I even get the chance to talk jiji from what I can tell he sound like a very nice man he even offer to talk to dad so I can come to wedding but told him not to and say I will just meet them after I finish when there is no going back. Hoping that some day I find my prince to whisk me away from all the drama in my life ,if only I know how much drama that is up ahead!!

Finally back home only to discover dad has already accept a proposal for marriage to one of his friends son "mohit" ,now here I am at this business occasion with my future husband and soon to be fiance mohit ,at the same time all I could think is what it will be like to fall in love' if only me and mohit were in love life won't so bad!!!!!!

My chain of thought was broken when I had him calling me "ridhhima come dance with me looking at his stretch hand I place my hand in his and he lead me to the dance floor I couldn't get my self to be comfortable with him and to look at him ,he not that bad looking, he's tall by holding his hand I can tell that he work out, every girl's will die to go out with him but not me ,I just will luv meet my prince just like anjali di.

Feeling left out ?I have been dancing with mohit for al most an hour when the DJ change the music to a fast track I secretly thank him for ending that slow track , now taking a break from the dancing and a boring conversation with mohit business is all he talk's about,if i talk to one more person in this place I might have to shoot myself so "no" is all i could say to the man trying to get my attention"give me a chance u just might enjoy ur self " I could tell from the way he is talking to me he actually think he could change my mind but I was set on my mission to ignore him"I doubt it mr'. I turn around to have a look at the gentlemen that is trying very hard to have conversation with me,looking handsome with his bluesh+gryesh colour in his eyes ,well build body that is making him look all more dangerous in that tuxedo ,his one hand in his right hand pocket smiling at me with his dimple smile that make hi look cute, and the moment I set my I eyes on him I knew that I was in trouble'''.. "Armaan malik u can just call me armaan" and u are?????

TO BE CONT''

Okay guy's I know I didn't get back to any of ur comment ,am actually moving to a new house I have been really busy with parking and all that, Is been really crazy here , insha Allah I will try to update this week end I won't be going to work so I will be free, will try to put the second part in writing really soon .
I didn't wanna update with a small part so I will try to write a long one this time ,
P.S I very happy with the responds I got, as it is my first time actually writing anything , but still guy's come on am still waiting for more and also really If u don't want me to cot' I will understand , I wont be offended I promise I just don't wanna fill u guy's with crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Party 2

So here it goes,''''

Armaan

Armaan-bhabhi stop pls I take it back I really don't want any more love am happy just like this.. Following bhabhi trying to stop her from telling that dad that I "said" I want to get married ,it's bad enough that dad him self have been bugging me about this whole marrige issues now her , just can't take it any more.
Anjali- no armaan all ur pleading is not gonna work this time am gonna tell papa right now that'.. Before she finish I stop her by holding her hand to stop her from moving any further .
Armaan - pls bhabhi don't '' I know dad will still be home since is 8:00 in the morning he normally leave for office around 9:00 and I don't want this marriage issue to the topic of the today
Anjali- no armaan I told u not this time ''..papa'' papa'.. I have some thing to tell u .
- Seeing the a in 50's sitting on table drinking coffee and reading the business section on his news paper ,Billy being the well fit healthy person he is u would think he is the big brother In the house, but nooohhh he is infact he is the father of the house
Billy- yes anjali beti kya hua??????
Anjali- well papa I had an interesting talk with armaan today and I think he finally ready to get married'''''..standing just few feet away from her couldn't believe it my self ,at what point in time did I say that I want get married ,we were just talking about my room a mit.. A go.
Armaan- actually dad '''.at the end of this whole discussion about my marriage all I could remember is dad telling that he had enough of all the excuses of mine and he is giving me exactly 24 hour to find my self a good girl that in future I might be calling her miss armaan malik.
Or he can just fix me up with another one of his friends daughter something I have been avoiding for past year ' arrange marriage Is some we see In movie's or television drama and "THE ARMAAN MALIK" is not about to be married to girl he barley know ,although not all arrange are a big lost very good friend of mine. Abhimanyu modi who is one my best friends was arrange to meet a girl name nikita but they instantly hit it up and she turn out to be a very good girl, and now they are happily marriade for a year but I was determing to find my own bride.
Dad had some business occasion or charity event I really don't know which.. to attend today but he said I should go instead him from what he said it will be a chance for to meet my bride to be , because there will be a lot of young business women there.
Now here in my office thinking of how am getting out this one ijust know it is not possible for me to find a woman in 24 hours a good woman in his word's because there are women that will be after just for the money, business and women is not something u here very often maybe part club's and women is a better combination'so much for going out me I and my plan to hit the club tonight .I have always dream of my girl and the day I meet her ,having lost count of the number of girlfriends I had, trying to find that special connection with each one of them but we just end breaking up
Getting ready for this charity event, [I found out from that the event is a charity funtion raising money for orphan ] I just have this feeling that am going to meet some body really special today maybe'.just maybe my search is over '..search for the right women'..

To be cot'''..

Edited by maryamdiggi - 16 October 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lifesucks123sasyaVaaniBhandarinIhArIkAStupidcupid1234scorpio95Harry93akshadKaJen_addictionpriyanki--Rose--KaJen-amaZaynAMMY12.PheonixFire.crazy4KASH_ARMrMrsChiping.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New ff AR DISPUTES AND LOVE{1 inst} page 1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Heart-Hacker-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Heart-Hacker-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Awww that is an amazing amazing amazng start, at you write really wonderfully my girl! wish you all the best for the ff, and the plot is really intriguing and nice, so wow armaan is all set to get married? riddhimas coming soon :PP

Update soon

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
^^ps i dont see Rida here :|

anyways.

hey dear. Nice start looking forward to it!

update soon!

thanx for the PM hun! :)

Edited by -KaShti- - 03 October 2011 at 3:34pm

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
hey dear,
althought concept is not clear till now but the start is really niceClap...loved the way u described armaan and anjali's relationshipTongue...heck ridhimaa is soon to be engaged to mohit but i guess it wont happenWink...
finally ar meeting very interesting...
hope it will work out for them soon...
continue soon...
love
sonuSmile

Stupidcupid1234

Stupidcupid1234

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Love the intro
Update soon
N add me to ur pm list

AMMY12