India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

update for march- 02

niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

i am not sure if i still remember all the incident but let me try....cuzz a lots of thing s happen today.....

starting from ayush and sonia came from some shopping and they come to vardaan's canteen where they see kavya siting  and goes to her....sonia shows her the chudis that she has bought for the wedding to which ayush says that she spend lots of time in one shop just for chudi and apena rohit bhai aata hai vehan...by saying that ayush u dont know how this chudi is importent for girls to attract there hubby.....and they do a lil masti mejak...kavya is feeling very vired and upset too ayush says sonia to go shooping with kavya since he is so tired for going shoping and he does not even like it..... kavya says ok to sonia and they go shooping...

they show dr seth came to meet dr (dont know the name) and ask her for her reports ..the dr says that yes she has got the reports and she reads it too.....dr seth ask her if anything serious......dr says that she cant conceive(something like that) ....in other words she cant be a mother ......dr seth hear this and is completelly lost and she is in tears...even i was in tears.....Cry    very sad scene....she leave from there crying and all her way she is thinking how happy mayank and her father was about the child.....

in vardaan dr dalmia and dr mayank is waiting for dr seth ..the wanna know what happen  dr seth comes there crying ...and  tell everything to dr dalmia  dr dalmia is very upset and for the first time  i have seen tears in dr mayank's eyes...wow i thought he gonna change now...but let see....at that time ayush come there with kush and kush come in and says dadu to dr dalmia....and start talking to him dr seth leaves from there and mayank is sad and ayush is cunfused that what has happen.....

in ayush home mom is making kheer for sonia...ayush comes there and ask mom what she is doing she says making kheer for her behu...to which ayush says that  do not love so much your behu or else history will change ...that there is no sas behu's jhegeda...lol..LOL..............he says that mom is busy in making food for her behu that she dont even see that her son has came back from job and is hungry....to which mom replys that go and tell that to your wife  that u are hungry  ... dont tell me....ayush says ok fine i will go tell my wife she is nice she is not like u.....she will take care of me all the time....lolthen mom leaves and ayush remember that sonia has gone for shooping and he is hungry now...

they show sonia and kavya siting in a coffe shop with shooping and sonia start saying that its good that kavya is having practise for all this weding since it will be good for her when she will be geting married too...she start saying thing about love and feeling and after hearing this kavya in not feeling very well ...sonia says she know why kavya is stoping her self by falling in love cuzz of kush and she thinks she has to take care of kush and bla bla.. to which kavya say that she dont believ in love or marriage.......ayush comes there and hold sonia from back and says thx god i found u here cuzz i am very hungry lets order somthing and kavya says she has to go somewhere  and she leave..both looks at her...

mayank is in dalmia;s office a lawyer comes there ask for dalmia ...mayank says that he is out and what is the mattre and to which lawyer says that dalmia wants to add a kid name to his will.....mayank is surprised and tensed....

mayank thinks to hisself that hthat kid must be kush and he is very pissed off with kush ...mayank wanted a child from dr seth so that mayank will be the owner of vardaan and after him will be his son...but this kush will fail his plan......and he think to hisself that something has to be done with this kush...he go to a gangster ...u know bhai log...Winkand show the boss the pic of kush...at first the boss says he doesnt take supari of kids...but mayank convince him by saying that he will pay him double...how cheap usul of a bhal log...lol

anyways the episode ends here.....i feel so sorry for dr seth .....it was a very sad partCry ... i was crying too and my mom was loooking at me whats up with this gurl....lolLOL

anyways let me know if u guys did cry????????

niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
oh ya i forgot to say...something they show in kavya's house when kavya and kavya's mom was talking the bell rings and kavya opens the door and is surprise to see women ....she is kavya's sis and they talk her mom says where have u been goone to and she says that i was finishing my life and somthing like that but thought of my son and came back to u he must have grown wheere is he...must be kush.....the girl has came in lipstik who was the bad person and now is hum do hai na she is in there too...something khan ...i dont know the name...
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Aww, I feel so sorry for Dr Seth Cry. It doesn't help she's married to someone like Mayank. So Sonia and Ayusha are getting married soon...wonder what Bodhi will do, or what is his reaction will be if they end up getting married. The name of Kavya's sister is Nigar Khan. She played Sheetal in Lipstick, a negative role.

Thanks for the great update niyati_patel! Smile

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Niyati. 

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update. Now there is this new person Kavya's sister and if its Nigar Khan in that role it must be long ang god one  role as she is an established actress. I hope she plays a  positive role as Bodhi's not mad twist and Dr Mayank has this show already with enough villians

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top