Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

the story NEEDS to move on!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
from the spoilers we see the possiblilty that Lav might return.

i say might becuase we dont acually know why arnav has come to lav. did he realsie that khushi sent those flowers? he might have come over and lav thought that he had come to take her back but reallly he has come to finish the relationship properly. we dont know til tomoro!!!

but!! if lav does return it should a promise to marriage. i highly doubt this cuz i dont think asr will agree to marraige just becuase of some plants!! come on guys!!!

but he if he does get lav back to 'talk' then the story should move on to shyam's revealing soon as we see from the precap that babuji calls rani sahiba!!! meaning heart attack soon! sooo shaym's truth is to coming out soon. and from here arnav will act upon this so called 'arshi marraige'. 

if shyam's secret is to be only revealed to babuji, then the cv's should at least get khushi's bbf to make an entrance!!

overall i'm just saying that we are lingering a bit and we sooo need to move on to feel like we are progressing somewhere!! then again from what is happening now we are startingto see khushi being confused with why she feels awkward when she sees arnav with lavanya. (jealousy and building of feelings for arnav)

my opinion guys so dont bash please :)

xxx

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neet2012DEE2803sun2011hkhb17shilparoxx-Sush-moon_mine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the story NEEDS to move on!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
i thnk the story will move on full pace from tomorrow!!!!
many thngs r gonna happen this week!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Zara-

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
OH so Kushi sends flowers to La and plants to ASR? OMG...what THE?? KUSHI you need to give up girl! I hope ASR comes to talk to La and they get some closure! I just DONT want her back at RM, unless it is to fall for Dhruv! THAT will be worth watching!

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Lets see what happens tommorrow...is it a ploy to deliver the "unexpected" or deliver the "expected" in an "unexpected" way...?

In any case...if there is any plans for Arhi marriage pretty soon...It would be logical that they arrange one of them to be getting married with some one else...in Shadi mandap and all that...because Arhi wedding has to happen in a quick surprising manner..no time for preparation and all...

Will they plan Khushi-Shyam wedding or La-Arnav wedding? If no wedding is planned...the story may move on the similar track for some time as it has been going so far...

BTW...Who is Dhruv? When was he mentioned in the storyline? Thanks for clarifying...haven't watched IPKKND from the very beginning...

Edited by MsUniverse - 02 October 2011 at 3:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
spoilers has made me more confused,..no idea wats gonna happen nxt xcept la is not going to london!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.