Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

DT: Juhi in BB5 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DT: Juhi in BB5 (Page 7)" in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zaryaabJuhi1b8

IF-Sizzlerz

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Bigg Boss 5 14 Contestants, a look back

Karjat, Oct 8 (TruthDive): The contestants' list has names of 13 female celebrities and Shakti Kapoor is the only male contestant on the much-hyped reality TV show.

Bigg Boss 5 started on October 2, hosted by Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt. This season has quite a few interesting names, and a host of international guests. We take a look at all the 14 contestants in the Bigg Boss house, Season 5.

The Bigg Boss makers have roped in Colombian singer Shakira for a guest appearance on Bigg Boss 5. South African cricketer Jonty Rhodes and boxing champion Mike Tyson are also expected to enter the Bigg Boss house at a later date. However, all the 14 contestants will be locked in the Bigg Boss house for about three months with over 55 cameras following their every move 247.

The names of contestants and their brief details:

1. Shakti Kapoor is known for playing comic and villainous roles in Bollywood movies. He has starred in several Hindi films. He is also popular for often courting controversies. Now, he will be the only male contestant on the Bigg Boss 5.
2. Nihita Biswas 22 is the wife of convicted murderer Charles Sobhraj, who has been in prison since his arrest in Kathmandu in 2003, following his alleged murder of at least 12 murders. Last year, she married Sobhraj, who is serving life imprisonment in Nepal, and instantly acquired mini celebrity status. . Bigg Boss 5 is her first TV show.
3. Pooja Bedi, the daughter of Kabir Bedi, debut in films with Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar and has acted in several Hindi movies. She was earlier seen in the reality shows like Nach Baliye, Khatron ke Khiladi and Maa Exchange.
4. Mahek Chahal has starred in Salman Khan's Wanted and performed an item song in recently released film Yamla Pagla Deewana. This will be her 2nd reality show. Earlier, she was also featured on a Norwegian reality show.
5. Shonali Nagrani is a model-turned-actress and has starred in movies like Dil Bole Hadippa andRab Ne Bana Di Jodi. She has also hosted a couple of TV shows.
6. Shraddha Sharma has appeared in Emotional Atyachaar and Love Lock up on Bindaas channel. She made big news for her alleged relationship with ex-beau Raja Chaudhary, estranged husband of TV actress Shweta Tiwari. Raja assaulted her after the couple had a heated argument and then Shraddha was severely beaten up by him and suffered bruises and scratches all over her body.
7. Laxmi Narayan Tripathi is a celebrity trans-gender and social activist and was also seen in shows like Sach Ka Saamna and Raaz Picchle Janam Ka.
8. Juhi Parmar is a TV actress, who is known for her role as the title character Kumkum. She has participated in various reality shows likePati, Patni aur Woh, Say Shava Shava, Saas v/s Bahu and the recent Maa Exchange.
9. Raageshwari Loomba is a singer and actor, who acted in films like Aankhen and Main Khiladi Tu Anari. Now, she is ready to launch her first album in five years.
10. Pooja Mishra is a model-VJ and was a part of The Big Switch on Bindass channel.
11. Sonika Kaliraman appeared in reality shows like Khatron Ke Khiladi and Zor Ka Zatka.
12. Vida Samdajai is a former Miss Afghanistan beauty queen.
13. Gulabi Sapera is also known as Gulabo the Kalbeliya dancer from Rajasthan. She is a part of the international culture and music circuit, jazz bands and a performer in films.
14. Mandeep Bevli is an anchor with Headlines Today.http://truthdive.com/2011/10/08/bigg-boss-5-%E2%80%93-14-contestants-a-look-back.html

zaryaabJuhi1b8

IF-Sizzlerz

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Amar Upadhyay makes entry into 'Bigg Boss'

PTI | 03:10 PM,Oct 09,2011

Mumbai, Oct 9 (PTI) While actor Shakti Kapoor was so far the lone male participant on the controversial reality show 'Bigg Boss', another male contestant, actor-producer Amar Upadhyay, joined the show this morning. Apart from Shakti Kapoor, the other 12 contestants on the reality show are all females and the entry of television's one-time favourite son, Amar, who shot to fame with his role of Mihir Virani from popular serial 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi', is likely to add drama to 'Bigg Boss 5'. "I decided to take up Bigg Boss 5 only to challenge myself, because I am a very restless person and love parties, fast cars and long drives. The ladies in the house have only dealt with Shakti Kapoor so far, who I believe is an uncle," Amar said in a statement. "A real man is finally entering the house. Women don't want to see Shakti Kapoor on screen - they want to see young blood like me. If audiences are expecting to see the Mihir side of me, they are going to be in for a shock. I am going to be myself, which is a far cry from what Mihir was," he said. Amar quit the small screen almost a decade ago to pursue a career in Bollywood. But an unsuccessful stint made him return to television and float his own production company. Having been in the television industry for over ten years, Amar shares a rapport with TV actress and contestant on the show Juhi Parmar. However, most of the other contestants are relatively unknown to him... http://ibnlive.in.com/generalnewsfeed/news/amar-upadhyay-makes-entry-into-bigg-boss/851102.html

NazNgs

IF-Dazzler

NazNgs

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
HI everyone...nice group...i haven't visited indiaforum in a looonnnggg time...but now i have reason to come back here...Juhi is back on tv...yay...so im back here aswell :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IsmaailzaryaabJuhi1b8

sukklover

IF-Sizzlerz

sukklover

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

today they showed cutted scene...many scenes realted to Juhi...but me unfortunate...don't able to watch this...becouse of Powercut..CryCryConfusedOuchDead..but only watch Promo...there Juhi Look so cute...wid broom..me don't what she doing...Embarrassed...but sure morn me'll give al vd's.good n8 guys...

lov,Heart
Tama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetjuhizaryaabJuhi1b8

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazNgs

HI everyone...nice group...i haven't visited indiaforum in a looonnnggg time...but now i have reason to come back here...Juhi is back on tv...yay...so im back here aswell :D

OMG i am just gonna kill u diii, how mean, kumkum and summit disappear it doesn't mean that we all were disappear, i messaged u no reply u know how worried i was, seeing u here gave me a huge relief, where were u, glad to see u here di , and missed u sooo much, plzzz aise mat jaya karo plzzz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaryaabJuhi1b8

sukklover

IF-Sizzlerz

sukklover

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

hi guys...good morn with morn VD dose...Tongue..

zshare link: thanks to  -Nipun97-

youtube link:

part1:

part2:

part3:

part4:

hope u like it guys...
lov,Heart
Tama

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaryaabJuhi1b8

zaryaabJuhi1b8

IF-Sizzlerz

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Salman's connection in Bigg Boss This is the second season that Salman Khan is hosting Bigg Boss, the controversial reality TV show that began this week. First he suggested Sanjay Dutt's name to be a co-host of the show since he is not going to be there for many episodes because of his busy film schedule. Now, it is being said that one of the inmate of the house is a Salman Khan recommendation.

Mehek Chahal who made her acting debut with 'Nayee Padosan' and has 2 item numbers under her belt has been roped in by
Salman Khan in the show. Mehek has done two films with Salman one being 'Wanted' and the other one being 'Main Aur Mrs Khanna'. The Norway based Punjabi girl had a lot of expectations from Bollywood which were not fulfilled.

Now, Salman's hand is over her and when the actor called her to ask if she is interested in entering the house, Mehek jumped on the opportunity. The current housemates in the Bigg Boss house are
Shakti Kapoor, Mehek Chahal, Pooja Missra, Pooja Bedi, Raageshwari, Sonika Kaliraman, Laxmi Narayan, Gulabo Sapera, Nihita Biswas, Shraddha Sharma, Juhi Parmar, Mandeep Bevli, Vida Samadzai and Shonali Nagrani.
http://www.supergoodmovies.com/29119/bollywood/Salman-s-connection-in-Bigg-Boss-News-Details

Post Reply New Post

Go to top