DT: Juhi in BB5 (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 26

pbameenakshi

Goldie

pbameenakshi

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukklover

Aaj Bigg Boss Juhi ko jyada dikhaya nahi. Bas 5,6 times dikhaya! As usual kitchen mein cooking kar rahi thi! She was looking damn hot today! She wore a blue jeance and black top! Bahut slim ho gayi hai pahele se! Kal Juhi k saath Shraddha ka bahes hone wala hai...ConfusedOuch..

me don't able to wtch out todays episode...thanks to ankita das giving me that update..Tongue.

lov,Heart

Tama

lakin juhi ne to black trouser aur red top pahna tha kal ke epi  me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DT: Juhi in BB5 (Page 23)" in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskan087

IF-Dazzler

muskan087

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
thanx friends 4 d updates,pics nd lovely siggies:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4Juhi

muskan087

IF-Dazzler

muskan087

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Now its time to shrada who have some problem wid juhi ..OMGGG plz juhi ko baksho sabhi...peeche hi pard gaye hai uske..now let see today in which issue they (juhi-shd) fight ..i don't like sharada..she is mad  nd said 2 everyone that they r mad hehhehhahha

Annie4Juhi

muskan087

IF-Dazzler

muskan087

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanroy

Taken from rag transcript
hi, Raageshwari ji...aapko kaise lag rha hai bigg boss ke ghar se aane ke baad nd aap kise kise miss kar rhi ho...??
Raageshwari Loomba
Big hello !! Thanks for your question my dear. Main sabse zaada Pooja bedi , juhi aur Shakti ji ko miss kar rahi hoon. actually poore ghar ko hi miss kar rahi hoon.

Hi Raageswari Ji, You are look like a cute barbi doll. Do you think Pooja Bedi is playing diplomatically? Do you think Juhi is a dominating person?

Raageshwari Loomba
thank you for your kind words. Pooja Bedi is playing diplomatically - it may just appear . You can call me diplomatic. Pooja Bedi is not diplomatic, she is very straight forward. Juhi is like a mother-character. She is loving-ly dominating. Juhi is very loving. She has witnessed a lot of ups and downs. She keeps missing her husbands. She is emotional and takes tiny matters to hearts. She never wanted me to be evicted. She is not dominating. It just might appear so.
thanx 4 dis article sanroy..juhi is d bet:)Big smile

Ismaail

IF-Sizzlerz

Ismaail

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Sachin Shroff

It's been a month and Juhi Parmar aka Kumkum of Balaji's show KumKum is still holding her post in the world's biggest house of scandals, Bigg Boss. Juhi is married to TV actor Sachin Shroff, who rose to fame with his role Arjun in Zee TV's Naaginn. Recently, rumours were making the rounds that the couple was facing difficult times in their relationship. It was reported that they engaged in heavy duty verbal spats and decided not to stay with Sachin's parents and shifted to an apartment in Kandivali East, Mumbai.

However, Sachin rubbished all claims and told Tellychakkar that he is having a hard time staying away from his better half.

"Juhi is a great partner and I miss her a lot. The good part is that I get to see her on TV. Things are difficult for her in Bigg Boss. But I am proud that she is portraying her true self in the house," said Sachin.

Sachin further told us that Juhi was always keen to be a part of the show. So when the offer was made, he did not stop her from accepting it given the not-so-good ambience in the house. "She always wanted to go for Bigg Boss. She was trying for the show three months prior to its launch. I don't like to stop her from doing anything."

Sachin keenly follows the show and feels that Shraddha Sharma's attitude has changed a lot and he finds Pooja Missra miserable at times. He thinks apart from Juhi, Lakshmi has a good chance of winning Bigg Boss season 5.

"I am amazed at the way Shraddha Sharma is behaving. We were on great terms years ago when I started my career and then lost contact. She was so sweet and decent earlier. I think every contestant is good natured and they are reacting according to the circumstances. It's the nature of the game."

Looks like Sachin is being quite an analyst for her dear wife. However, Shroff is currently in Delhi shooting for an automobile brand. "I miss Juhi a lot so I keep myself as busy as possible," concludes the loving husband.

Annie4Juhi

Ismaail

IF-Sizzlerz

Ismaail

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Guys plz be ther at Juhi AT  in BB forum too and post your comment there

sukklover

IF-Sizzlerz

sukklover

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

today started wid discuss the tea...

shradha gave -ve to juhi...then she just said.pahle appne appko dekho...but there was no fight...just a discuss dears..so, donn't worry...nothing much...
RK enter the house..when he went out r8 before juhi gave him tea /coffee...
n he huged juhi so hardLOL...n also shanjay said she looks beatufuul..n other discuss...abt pm..n her word...nothing to worry..sky said she is sweet person of that house...n sanjay said...pyar ka varmar juhi parmar...TongueEmbarrassed...
lov,Heart
Tama

maureen100001

Goldie

maureen100001

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
now i'm more in the AT than hereEmbarrassed is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top