Page 18 of 26

Ismaail

IF-Sizzlerz

Ismaail

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DT: Juhi in BB5 (Page 18)" in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ismaail

IF-Sizzlerz

Ismaail

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukklover

today...as always juhi...not much..OuchConfused...

1st time shee saw today when today budget come..they all r exited juhi hug Mahek...itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi woh maff kar diya..she is so innocent yaar...Embarrassed...
then the eviction sec...shachin send request that she may sing a song 4 him..Embarrassed..she did it...but sallu so gaya...she saidd yea lodi nehi thi...she is save...Dancing..

but after todays epis main akhabhi vote nehi karungi...sare **** hai...kya yaar.POM..AMAR ko pahle save kar diyaShockedShocked AngryAngryAngryAngryjuhi ko tention main dal diya...kon karta uss...******* ko vote...sare planned hai...DeadDead.hum vote kare yea na kare wohi hoga jo woh log chahte hai...Angry...

me so much upset...OuchSleepy...sorry guys...
lov,Heart
Tama

Dont be upset Tama we should be happy that juhi is save and not only save she got the highest votes too acc to  the link
  regarding  thsi that why juhi name  taken later  so yar yeh sirf aik tareeqa hai  TRP kay liyya
 first they want to create excitment  and tension  to increase the TRP
aur doosara  they want to throw a googly on Pooja bedi

so plz dont be upset and just Chill
infact lets party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetjuhizaryaabJuhi1b8

sweetjuhi

Goldie

sweetjuhi

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
JUHI PARMAR SING SONG FOR SACHAIN
SOOO SWEET
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

LOVE U JUHI KEEP MORE
ALL THE BEST AND AND AND SOOO NICE SONG JUHI JI AAP KI DIL KI BAAT SACHAIN TAK POACHING GEEEEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adeela786maheen55zaryaabJuhi1b8

sukklover

IF-Sizzlerz

sukklover

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

me not satisfided wid the game...Sleepy.but forgot  it now...Star...

mere ko koi pharak nehi padta...ki juhi ko kitna vote mila...nahi mujhe koi clarification ki jarrorat hai...mujhe pata hai..Ermm..yea sab game hai..just a dirty game..Angry..me truely said me not wanted juhi in that house..Disapprove.now she joined so.ditermind...that...anything happend we always wid her..Big smile...

so guys...now vd time.

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

youtube link(full)

lov,Heart
Tama

zaryaabJuhi1b8

maureen100001

Goldie

maureen100001

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Tama pls esa math kehna yaar...pls do keep voting for our Juhi Ouch we can't take chances can we. evn if the eliminations are planned, agar Colours ko yeh laga tho Juhiko ithna vote nahi aarahi hain, then also they'll eliminate her like they eliminated Rags. we can't take chances.
plus there are a certain set of ppl in the net who are determined to insult Juhi n convince others that she's bad.Angry
so  everyone who can vote, pls do vote the maximum u can.

where did u get these stats yaar? there was nothing abt Mehek going to the secret room in the episode. they only said PM and Amar got votes in abig margin.
 reliable source hain kya?

i felt happy when Mehek n Juhi were jumping like kids but Mehek ka koi barosa nahin. she's soo cunningConfused

I wish Rags stayed n Amar or Mehek went. or evn Shonai I wud've been ok. cs Juhi is genuinely very close to Rags.

Other thing is, Rags didnt have a farewell interviews wd Salman and Sanju..if she did have she wud've definitely said smhing gud abt Juhi...aisa kyun kartha hain yaar? Confused  Nihitha aur Sonika ka dono ka interviews the, but they never said anything abt Juhi n when ever there's a chance of smone telling gud abt her, that chances are always taken awayAngry

and don't know if u noticed this, this part of Sonika's chat transcript is edited out of the video.
Jay Shree
Sonalokaji aap ko Juhi se mil ke kaise laga. Juhi Is my faverate in big boss house
Sonika Kaliraman
juhi is a genuine person... they way she plays a nice wife in the tv serials, she is similar in real life as well.   

Dont know y???Confused

not being negative guys. Just saying these things to convince yall to keep voting for Juhi. i'm sure she'll cum to nominations this week too. From the once who are left in the house Shakti, Amar, n Mandeep will definitely nominate Juhi, (i dnt knw wht problem Mandeep has wd Juhi. She keep nominating Juhi frm day 1Angry) and mujhe Shradha  aur Mehek ka koi barosa nahi (i think Shrada dsnt like JuhiAngry) evn Shonali and PM n Pooja Bedi i wudn't trust.. so plsss keep voting guys. pls do

P.S.-thanx for directing me to the other link Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IsmaailzaryaabJuhi1b8

maureen100001

Goldie

maureen100001

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/shraddha-aag-lagati-hai-day-20-uncensored-2-1097.html#top

i'm so proud of my Juhi. Yeh Amar ke bachche is 24*7 luking way to hurt Juhi n she stil sympathizes herEmbarrassed

Lekhin eri jaan no ones gonna think abt u that way in tht house. Ouch so stay safe!!

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Ismaail

IF-Sizzlerz

Ismaail

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Guys plz be there in JUHI APPERICIATION THREAD in bb forum too

zaryaabJuhi1b8

maureen100001

Goldie

maureen100001

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
omg watch Rageswari's eviction interviewCry she loveees Juhi Smile  why cudnt they have this eviction interview in the actual program??? kuch logo ka raye badal saktha tha..ppl who actually dnt know abt Juhi's genuinenessCry

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Post Reply New Post

Go to top