Posted: 12 years ago
Juhi was looking very very cute today😳😳
But i dnt like the fact that Pooja Bedi is dragging Juhi to her issues wd other ppl..if this goes on longer Pooja will not let Juhi to voice her opinion alone😒

I'm so happy wht happened to Shakti😆 camera ke paas aa kar drama kartha hain...he didn evn save tht lil birdie😲
Everytime him n Mandeep is after Juhi, trying to make ppl convince that she's dominating😡

so guys...vd of 24th october..😛.

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

youtube link:[full]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EjJzoIdX_c[/YOUTUBE]

lov,❤️
Tama

todays promo...

akashdeep enterd...wow juhi dance in chamakchallu...😃

thanks to -Nipun97-

lov,❤️
Tama
Originally posted by maureen100001

I know true...lekhin mujhe aise lagtha hain if he too is there yeh dono ek dusre ki shakti bankar rahogi..like how Raageswari was to Juhi.. bcs right now there's not a single person there who rn't double faced or can be trust to be loyal..Aur mujhe aisa lagtha hain, bcs they have worked together for 7 years, jo bhi ek dusre ki roop hain, mood hain, ab dikha chuke hoge aur deal bhi kar liya hoge. We all know Juhi gets angry smtimes😕, I just get this feeling if smone like Hussain is there, he'd know wht to do to calm her down.. But true I agree really bad things happens in that house. Say evn if they do stick together everyone else in the house will have a problem with that😕

But yaar😭😭  if he goes in n if they do stick together, which i have a strong feeling tht they will cs they're mature ppl now n have had a gap/ space to make clear conceptions abt each other, they'll surely go till the end. and Juhi ko bhi aur attention milengi show mein. bcs at this point there's no one i can see Juhi cud trust if smone turns against her. Like how last season Shwetha Tiwari ko Sameer Soni the,, otherwise she' wud've broken dwn n gone home midway.

but ya i agree...if it turns otherway around it'll be very ugly ... I ws just saying😊 not like they're gonna send him in😍 waise tho Hussain will never agree..it's not his type of a show..he prefers being off controversial

yea mauru...me agree wid u...
but me also don't want him there...as the poeple..me feared that they also put kichar on their reation ship.😡😡.
they all r very dairty...so me don't want this beautifull realationship come into denger 4 this kind of people...😡
juhi is not domiting in this show...but all r said she is domating..just one word...so me don't want...
lov,❤️
Tama
yah mandy ko pata nhi juhi se kya problem h har tym juhi ke peeche padi rahti haur juhi h jo sabka acha soochti h sooo sweet juhi ap aisa hi rahna
Day 23: The day started with a big fight between Shraddha and Pooja Bedi over an omlette. Pooja Bedi seems to dislike Shradhha's cooking. On this both of them had an argument & finally Pooja Bedi decides to make her own breakfast. After breakfast, Pooja Bedi and Juhi were discussing Raageshwari's eviction and how the increase in fights since her exit must be affecting her. Shraddha involved herself in the conversation and a few heated words were exchanged between Pooja Bedi and Shraddha.

Bored with the negativity that 10 women and 3 men brought to the house, Vida shared her disappointment with Bigg Boss and said she hoped more men entered the house soon so that the contestants could engage in something other than back-biting and hypocrisy.

A task was announced in the house where contestants were given masks, capes and gloves and were asked to come up with a superhero name and a super power. Contestants were also asked to perform to a song where Lakshmi was made choreographer. While the song was playing and the contestants were performing, Sky (Akashdeep) entered the house in a superhero costume. When Sky entered, he danced seductively with Lakshmi and she pulled off his mask. After everyone had greeted him, the song continued and Sky also continued to dance with Lakshmi.

It seems that the new comer got his first company in the house. Lakshmi took Sky into the room and both of them spoke about the happenings in house and also the outside world for at least for half an hour. Lakshmi made him aware about the catfights going in the house and warned him to stay away from the controversies. Sky, in turn, told her about what is going in the outer world.

Another fight broke out between Pooja Bedi and Shraddha. The duo started a war of words based on Shraddha calling Pooja Bedi an aunty. This statement made Pooja Bedi very upset and she asked Shraddha not to call her aunty. She also asked Shakti to support her on this but he completely ignored her which caused Pooja Bedi to lose her temper and share her woes with Amar. Shakti had decided not to talk to any woman in the house therefore he didn't reply to Pooja Bedi but Pooja Bedi believes that Shakti doesn't respect her and their 22 year old friendship. Shonali tried to calm Pooja Bedi down but she messed with Shonali also and tried to put a bad image of Shakti in front of camera.

The weekly task was announced. To celebrate Diwali, the contestants were split up into teams of two and asked to make candles. The team that will achieve the target of making 500 candles first, will be declared winner of the task. For this purpose, the teams will be required to work days and nights in order to attempt to win the competition

ohhh...

hooo...
today our swety tried to make up shrdah ...but she...o god...pata nehi nominate huya to dimag kharab ho gaya...PB ko anuty bula rahi thi...sabne mila ke mana kiya phir lakshmi ke sath suru ho gayi..😡😡😡...

she is looking so cute in supar woman dress...off pihr se edit...juhi introdues in supar woman...😡😡

akash entry...juhi was so happy...
when bb diclead the candle making complitition..she is jumping like a baby...😳😃
hope their team won...
lov,❤️
Tama
well honestly.. I think its time for Juhi to Move away frm PB..she's vry controlling 😕

Bt then she'll be alone.. i hope she can survive alone..I think she's sticking wd PB is to keep her sanity. otherwise it must be really hard to keep her balance..

bt i want her to move away frm PB
just finishd watching the whole episode..areey yaar Shradhdha got back all the votes she lost y.day n added more votes to her pocket too
Pooja Bedi can u like shut up for one second???? she's ruining it for Juhi too😕
Taken from rag transcript
hi, Raageshwari ji...aapko kaise lag rha hai bigg boss ke ghar se aane ke baad nd aap kise kise miss kar rhi ho...??
Raageshwari Loomba
Big hello !! Thanks for your question my dear. Main sabse zaada Pooja bedi , juhi aur Shakti ji ko miss kar rahi hoon. actually poore ghar ko hi miss kar rahi hoon.

Hi Raageswari Ji, You are look like a cute barbi doll. Do you think Pooja Bedi is playing diplomatically? Do you think Juhi is a dominating person?

Raageshwari Loomba
thank you for your kind words. Pooja Bedi is playing diplomatically - it may just appear . You can call me diplomatic. Pooja Bedi is not diplomatic, she is very straight forward. Juhi is like a mother-character. She is loving-ly dominating. Juhi is very loving. She has witnessed a lot of ups and downs. She keeps missing her husbands. She is emotional and takes tiny matters to hearts. She never wanted me to be evicted. She is not dominating. It just might appear so.