Nadaswaram oct 3-7th mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikr

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks daa migan for updates Star

Finallyyy kalyanam achu daa... am so happy. Innimel am eagerly waiting to see both ladies reaction upon seeing malar Wink  Innimel taan iruku ellarakum ... i guess its gona be really rough to handle both families for gopi malar Confused parkalam what is store for us nu

Vera enna irruka povuthu ivunga store laOuch.. Opens with oppari.. naduvula panchayatho panchayat..marupadiyum konjam oppari.. appuram...konjam anantha kaneer.. kadasiyaaa subamD'ohnamma yellar melayum ivungalukku yen intha kola verithan theriyalaD'oh

Hug indha hug edhuku nu theriyama laksh?? Inniki episode parthen... ennake satiyama ugga nyabagam taan vandhadhu .. pavam nengal ... CryCry semma ragalai episode inniku unggalake ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by hopper_ocean - 05 October 2011 at 9:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram oct 3-7th mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 5)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

v_siddhesh

v_siddhesh

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Thursday updates Reserved Embarrassed

Kalyanam taan kattikittu odipolama.. illai pillai kutty petta kitta odipolama ROFL

endha day naan escape laks?? Shocked monday irukae Cry

Naliki neenga enna Chandramukhi padam updates tharuvengala ROFL

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v_siddhesh

Naliki neenga enna Chandramukhi padam updates tharuvengala ROFL

mayb LOLLOLLOL

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi.

Yengerundu vandu mattinaru intha josiyar Sokku???

Appa people ippadi balti adikkaraangale? Especially mayil. Can't believe it.

Malar and Gopi will think yenda kalyanam pannikittom with all the happenings. Scene is set before they return.

I do hope Gopi is attached to malar what ever problem arise.

Edited by migan - 05 October 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaswash2supree_SK_

jeyasutha

jeyasutha

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

wednesday episode la thaan therinjathu,ellorum evalavu selfish nu.especially mayil.antha vayadi theivanai than selfish na,mayil athai vida mela irukkaru.Gopi and malar decision is 100% correct.Why they should sacrifice their love for these kind of selfish fools? I am eagerly waiting to see the deivanai facial emotion when gopi and malar come as a couples.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanamigansupreeswash2_SK_

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi for the nice update!

As Kaja said before, this is a chance for Gopi to see the selfish nature of his family. Specially Mayil family showed that when it comes to them, they don't care about Gopi. Their own son can spoil Gopi/Maha marriage and run away with Maha and spoil her life too, but Gopi cannot marry Malar. Hope Gopi gets to see their true nature. Ewww... I really want both this Devanai and Meenatchi to see both Malar and Gopi coming together.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanamigansupreeswash2_SK_Sue Nair

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

As Kaja said before, this is a chance for Gopi to see the selfish nature of his family. Specially Mayil family showed that when it comes to them, they don't care about Gopi. Their own son can spoil Gopi/Maha marriage and run away with Maha and spoil her life too, but Gopi cannot marry Malar. Hope Gopi gets to see their true nature. Ewww... I really want both this Devanai and Meenatchi to see both Malar and Gopi coming together.

Thanks laksh for the updates Smile

Agreed with you Pearl. Now its time for Gopi especially to see how selfish his families are now. I am so mad at his mother for talking so bad about Gopi like that Angry To much of sacrifices he made but yet all that is forgotten now Angry

How can small PP talk like that?? Has he forgot what Gopi had did for him? Gopi saved his manam by bring back his useless daughter who almost ran away Angry Urrmm now that Nelli has agreed for Paramu wedding, is small PP gona kick his brother out from nelli house? I think he wil do that if Nelli ask him too Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanalakshyammigansupreeswash2_SK_Pearl.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pearl27

Thanks laksh for the updates Smile

Agreed with you Pearl. Now its time for Gopi especially to see how selfish his families are now. I am so mad at his mother for talking so bad about Gopi like that Angry To much of sacrifices he made but yet all that is forgotten now Angry

How can small PP talk like that?? Has he forgot what Gopi had did for him? Gopi saved his manam by bring back his useless daughter who almost ran away Angry Urrmm now that Nelli has agreed for Paramu wedding, is small PP gona kick his brother out from nelli house? I think he wil do that if Nelli ask him too Angry

Although I would say Gopi being Gopi - he would not see or think they are selfish. I wish he does but he won't and think he is the one to blame.

Although what I wish is what ever problems arise because of his wedding, he faces that with malar and supporting her all the way through and not giving up at any point in time. They will be stressed, pushed to emotional ends - I would think the story would be better if they face it together. Rather than each blaming each other or fighting.

First test point is Sokku beaten up by Ashok - so they are going to have a very nice welcome...

Me too - I cannot wait to see Ladies Meena and Deiva face when they see malar and gopi together.

What would be Sokku's take, we have to wait and see.

Here Vanitha has become emotional in the last few episodes as well. What problems she would create?

I agree with Pandi's question, taht time they ca ntake it as Maha is not his daughter - and now paramu and Kamu life in question mark so that is the problem.

What ever the Romance they showed between Malar and Gopi - that's it for now. We will have to wait for years (or when the serial ends)

One observation on Monday episode - I was almost thinking Gopi is going to call Malar madam instead of her name - but atleast he fixed that. Also it was funny to watch Gopi fixing malar saree (Soem cute moments I guess). Now ready for lakalakalaka starting from today.Wink

Edited by migan - 06 October 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanasupree_SK_hopper_oceanPearl.Sue NairCaryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top