Users

Frequent Posters

klarasu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Migan u r the luckiest updater in this forum. πŸ‘
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Lucky Migan. final ah Kobi malar kalyanam pannikitanga..mulichukonga.. ithu dream illa.. nijam..nallaiku ennaku confirm ma PP yoda ICU scene than😭😭😭...

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Thats OK ithellam sagajamapa..long awaited marriage oru valiya nadatuduchu..

Aduthathu varisaya panchayat ta kutunga pa...
Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
laksh ... good luck for u daa.. unggalaku taan andhe A4 paper's save acchu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Naan escapuuu
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmikr

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Lucky Migan. final ah Kobi malar kalyanam pannikitanga..mulichukonga.. ithu dream illa.. nijam..nallaiku ennaku confirm ma PP yoda ICU scene than😭😭😭...

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Thats OK ithellam sagajamapa..long awaited marriage oru valiya nadatuduchu..

Aduthathu varisaya panchayat ta kutunga pa...

panchayat illa, oppari dhaan. unga oor enga oor oppaari illai, sun TV idhu varai kaaNaadha oppaari. plus saabam by Deivaanai. and looks like Jagannathan is also screaming..why? enna varattu jambam?

i think PP Sr. will support...maybe PPJr. will be slightly upset. but still i think Gopi thinking this way abt malar shouldn't have led Vanitha on and given her hopes..all times she visited/vazhinjufied over him. that is also cheating.
why give her hopes? malar vandhaa ava; or edhu kedhaikaradhO avaLaa? sutha pEthal logic.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and Paramu proves that she is Sokku's vaLarppu..why call Pussspa and invite trouble? as such Maha tin kattina abt Sakthi and Senthil. indha Pussspa will come here straight and tell them abt S&S. thEvaiyaa? paavam ramesu. indha mahesu, ramesu nu pEr vechaalE vaalkaila sOgamO sOgam.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Innikku finally Kalyanam mudinchuthu. Appa wait panna vachi. Vachi - Kadaisila 2 minutes thaan wedding scene kaatnaangga. No Romance and tomorrow come reality they will not have any chance for Romance until may be years later???

I agree Swash - Gopi should not have encouraged Vanitha.
lakshyam thumbnail
Migan you are so lucky to have this wedding episode 😊

There are going to be so many problems coming up after Gopi and Malars wedding for sure.

Even I am not sure if this wedding will be considered legal because the divorce confirmation from the court is not yet shown...

Whatever it may be...this episode was sweet and it was so nice to see the most awaited wedding happening... Malar and Gopi looked cute together...πŸ‘ 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swash2

idhu enna hightlight of whats to come?

Appadithaan irukku. πŸ˜‰
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swash2

I think Gopi thinking this way abt malar shouldn't have led Vanitha on and given her hopes..all times she visited/vazhinjufied over him. that is also cheating.

why give her hopes? malar vandhaa ava; or edhu kedhaikaradhO avaLaa? sutha pEthal logic.

Yes, that only I was also thinking Swash -- what he did was totally unacceptable 😑 Esp. after the kathrikkai kotting episode, she became totally upset & he didn't bother at all -- no concern he showed to her feelings all along. Poor thing Vanitha -- even the day before she called while hero was in balcony . She openly asked him if he likes her & if he wants to marry her, as he has been withdrawn so long ... even then he just poosimozhigified saying is this a question to ask now ?? He didn't tell her the truth [because he thought Malar chapter close as she didn't give him osi ride in car ..]. But once they met , hugged & she said shall we die -- namma hero became brave to do thiruttu kalyanam πŸ˜†
He did the same ummana moonji routine with Maha too -- never telling her all along that he is not interested in marrying her & finally ditching her in the last lap .
Edited by geecee - 12 years ago
v_siddhesh thumbnail
Yaaay. Kalyanam aagidichu!!!!!!!!!! Video recording yaaru kitta yavadu iruka pa of the happy scene??? Cable karanuku irukku indha masam πŸ˜‘

Ippo sudden ah, Gopi/Malar bed la irundu yendurichu idhu ellam oru kanavu nu solla maatangale πŸ˜†