Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram oct 3-7th mon-fri updates on pg-1

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happaa, at last..hope this is not another dream sequence...and they do get married..but still, it is illegal (Gokul might try to come back and deem this null and void). adhai konjam loose endaa vittuttaa.
she is still married to gokul. she just signed the divorce papers and adhukku mela nothing happened.
Hopper, i like ur ivan thirundha maattaan comment. so true...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hopper - Thanks for the hot hot Monday update.

I cannot believe this - Ithu nejama? Naan ketta madhiri kannala update yenakke yenakka? Illa manasu maariduvaangala?

I only wish they get married - it is about time but PeePee serialla - yenna vena nadakkum.

Papers Malar sign pannina poratha for divorce? Innum yenna vendum?
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Hopper. Oru vazhiya kalyanathukku agreed. But both their facela tin tina viLkkeNnai vazhinjudhu. Both were uncomfortable emoting romantic mood. One good thing less dialogues.May be director Shreeku bayandhundu  dropped A4 paper idea. Hopper saved😉
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Thanks Hopper. Oru vazhiya kalyanathukku agreed. But both their facela tin tina viLkkeNnai vazhinjudhu. Both were uncomfortable emoting romantic mood. One good thing less dialogues.May be director Shreeku bayandhundu  dropped A4 paper idea. Hopper saved😉

Illa avaroda wifekku bayundurupparo???
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: srima

So true Srima...; both seem very uncomfortable in expressing their romantic mood 😲😆 especially gopi 😆

Swash Migan ... wedding innum nadakalai 😉 naalai enna nadakabodho ... migan thalai urulapodhu pola 😆 I really do hope the divorce is already done   I really cant wait to see the exression in both the PP house ladies 😡 imagine their looks when both gopi malar comes and stand infront of them married 
😍
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update Hopper 👏 -- you've even described Kaaja's nuances & expressions --Read the update more than once & enjoyed 😃

YAY !! Oru vazhiya Thiru has opened his thiruvaay & said the  most correct words -😳- " Kalyanam pannikkalam" ! Very nice song which captured their happy mood . As the dialogues were of 'Ek duje ke liye' range, the expressions did fall short -- but parava illai !!
Poor Vanitha and Paramu -- adhuvum Ramesh pavam matching blue chattai & vazhinjifying 😆

Now Deiva will go all out to create & widen the rift between both PP brothers ---😡 Her son could elope & get married , but not Gopi mahaan !! 😲
Her screechy mouth + Neela's pazhamozhis + Meenu's glaring & stomach-burning [vazhathu erichal to see Malar as her daughter-in-law] --- excellent drama quotient 👏
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update hopper! 👏

I loved your comments...esp. 'Ivan thirundamattan'! 😃 Exactly, I felt the same, at the same place... when I watched the episode last night!!

But, onnnu sollanum. Y'day Rohini did one Uruppadiyana Kariyam... snatching the mobile from Gopi.!! ⭐️  Illaina, Netheee Kuttaiyai kuzhappi iruppar Namma Gopi Mahan! 😲 

It was nice song in the BGM, when  they both did shopping together, that too in the proper attire... Mappilai, Ponnu kanakka all dressed up! So, Why Thodarum...?!!  Chat puttunu Kalayanthai mudingappa... 😉 

Overall, I liked y'days episode mainly bcoz, Less dialogues... (yapppaa...  oru Naalachum kathu thapichuthueee...) 😆 

I think the Dir. had saved all the A4 sheets for the upcoming episodes this week... Pinnae, Kalayanam mudichathum,  Sokku and Mayilukku 1 sheet of A4, and Deiva and Neelakku mattum oru 4-5  A4's venum illaa?!!!  😲 😉

v_siddhesh thumbnail
Someone post today's updates plz!!! The cable crapped out on me after Maha's father shouted Nasama Poidu at Paramu 😆 Any more romantic interludes between Gopi/Malar after that? 😛
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: v_siddhesh

Someone post today's updates plz!!! The cable crapped out on me after Maha's father shouted Nasama Poidu at Paramu 😆 Any more romantic interludes between Gopi/Malar after that? 😛

idhu enna hightlight of whats to come?