Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: A NivRen FF: Chapters 72,73 &74 Updated

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Everyone🤗

So incredibly, Tum Se Hi has filled up a WHOLE thread, mostly thanks to all of your awesome and sweet comments rather than my writing😉!! I've started this new thread but just wanted to say thank u so much for all the support and for sticking with it for so long, i still cant believe it sometimes!!😳

For any new readers(or for those who like re-reading😉) here's a link to the:

Character Sketch, Intro and Chapters 1 - 71:

The new Index is below with 3 chapters updated straight after and i've also added some NivRen collages i made😳

Index:

Chapter 72: Page 1
Chapter 73: Page 1
Chapter 74: Page 1

Thanks for reading🤗

Asma x
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 72

Viren threw the file he was trying to read onto the bed and rubbed his temples. He was in a foul mood and he felt like breaking something; he pushed his laptop away from him before he threw that too and leaned his head back against the headboard, closing his eyes. He knew why he was in a bad mood and it had nothing to do with work; work just wasn't distracting him enough from thinking about Nivi.

It had only really been a couple of days since he'd had any contact with her but it felt so much longer and it was like he was dying a little more as time passed. He'd thrown himself into work since that night but today Sid had asked him to work on a presentation from home; probably because everyone at the office was too scared to say anything to him in case he exploded on them! Normally he was easy to work with but right now he wasn't the best person to be around. It was early evening now and Viren hadn't got much done at all, instead he'd been over everything in his head a million times.

Viren sighed and looked around his messy room thinking he needed to get a grip and just relax. Just because Nivi still hadn't been in touch, it didn't mean she was going ahead with the other proposal; maybe she was still thinking about it... she always took too long to decide anything! He knew she loved him but there was still a niggling doubt in his mind that if it came down to it, she might pick her father's happiness over her own... and over him.

He sat up straight, trying not to let that thought get to him as he checked his phone again. He'd managed to stop himself from calling or texting Nivi but that didn't stop him from checking his phone every few minutes to see if she'd sent anything. She hadn't and as he threw the phone back on the table he knocked over a picture frame. He picked it up and saw it was the sketch Nivi had done of him late at night when they'd just become friends again all those days ago.

He ran a finger over where she'd signed it and looked at his slight smile and unreadable expression in the picture; on one hand he'd never imagined he'd fall in love with Nivi but on the flip side, even then he'd been drawn to her without really knowing why. And now everything felt so fragile and uncertain between them, he hated not knowing and he missed Nivi so much it was driving him crazy! He dropped the frame onto the bed and stood up, suddenly feeling like he couldn't breathe and needed air; he unzipped his black hoodie as he walked to the door and threw it back, not caring where it landed as he walked out of the room pulling on the collar of his red tee as he went.

'Yeah we're on our way now so get going! Remember when I text you, leave ASAP ok?' Nivi rolled her eyes at Divya's whispered drama on the phone, 'OK Di you already said that five times!!' She heard Divya sigh on the other end and then carry on in a normal voice, 'Well excuse me for trying to help! Imagine if Chachiji catches you?! Phir karna Viren se shaadi khushi khushi... after she's murdered you!' Nivi went a little pale at the thought of Chanchal catching her; she liked Nivi normally but she didn't think she'd be too happy with her in this case. 'Sorry Di, you're right, text me early ok?!' Divya laughed and said she would before wishing her good luck and hanging up.

Nivi walked to the front door and looked out just in time to see two of the Sood's cars drive off in the evening. 'Yash I'm just going out for a bit, I'll be back soon!' Dadi had gone with the Sood's too and her father wouldn't be home for a few hours yet at least so Yash was the only one home. She waited before she heard his muffled response and then took a deep breath before heading out, gripping onto her phone tightly and trying to contain her excitement at seeing Viren again.

As she got to the Sood's front door though, Nivi wondered if she should have thought this through a little better. She tried the door and it was open just as Divya had said it would be and there was no-one around but she knew there were still people who worked there like Nandu... she tried not to think about bumping into him as she quietly made her way through the house feeling like a thief! Another thing that made her think twice was that she wasn't even sure where Viren's room was... Divya had told her the general direction but the house was huge; she got to the hall where she thought Viren's room was and tried a door. It was a bedroom but it looked unused so she carried on, feeling like this was the worst idea ever.

Eventually she got to a half open door and peeked in, sighing in relief when she saw the mess; it had to be Viren's room! She took a deep breath and fixed her scarf a little before going in but then her heart sank when she saw it was empty. She stood near the door, feeling uncertain and disappointed as she looked around. As she did though, she couldn't help but smile; the room was furnished pretty simply but there were things everywhere, there were papers and an open laptop on the bed with what looked like a photo frame and she saw one of Viren's red trainers peeking out from under a sofa, the other one was nowhere to be seen.

She bent down and picked up a black hoodie off the floor and frowned at it, wishing she could ask it where it's owner had gone; Viren was supposed to be at home because he hadn't gone with the rest of the family. Nivi sighed and was just wondering what to do when she heard Viren's uncertain voice say her name behind her and her heart leapt as she spun around to see him staring at her in wide eyed surprise,
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 73

'Nivi?!' Viren wasn't sure of what he was seeing as he got back to his room and saw Nivi standing in the middle of it. She was dressed in a dark blue churidar and he would have thought he was imagining her but she was holding his hoodie and looking at him a little self consciously as he walked into the room and continued to stare at her in shock, unable to help himself. He couldn't believe she was actually here in his room and his mind tried to figure out why as his fingers itched to touch her face.

He remembered their last conversation suddenly and jammed his hands into his pockets, trying to stay calm even though his heart was beating a mile a minute, 'Tum yahaan? Kya...?' he shook his head and cleared his throat, trying to remember how to speak in a full sentence, 'I mean what are you doing here?!' He wanted to hug her so badly but he didn't know why she was here yet and he didn't want to get his hopes up so he waited for her to respond. Nivi smiled then and his heart skipped a beat as he watched her, 'What, you can climb in through my bedroom window - in the middle of the night - but I can't come into yours through the front door?!'

Viren blinked as she raised an eyebrow and then laughed a little at his expression, she sounded so normal it confused him; he remembered her tear streaked face as he'd left her on the roof and he shook his head as a hundred questions ran through his mind at once. 'But Nivi, how are you here?! And what about everyone else... and after the other night... and you never even called all these days!' Viren couldn't seem to stop and his eyes widened even more as Nivi stepped forward and put her fingers on his lips, 'Shh Viren, itne sawaal?! Just listen for once please?' He nodded and stared into her eyes, finally daring to hope as she smiled at him.

Nivi felt her heart flutter at the half hopeful, still uncertain look in Viren's eyes. He looked tense as well as tired and Nivi felt bad as she wondered how he must have gotten through these last few days; she'd felt an even bigger stab of guilt when he'd said she hadn't called him. She didn't want to make him suffer anymore so she took a deep breath and said some of what she'd come to say, 'I thought about everything Viren: you, me, Papa, the other proposal... and then I realised there wasn't really anything to think about! Because I love you Viren Sood... aur tumhe itni asaani se main kaise jaane doongi?!'

Viren was staring at her with his mouth open and somewhere inside Nivi there was a sense of pleasure at the fact that she'd managed to shock him speechless for once! 'I'm sorry I didn't call or anything but I...' the rest of what she'd been about to say got drowned out as Viren suddenly moved and pulled her into the tightest hug of her life and after a few seconds of surprise she hugged him back and smiled into his shoulder. She curled her fingers into his hair happily and felt a sense of peace come over her as Viren let out a long breath and hid his face in her hair.

After a few long seconds Viren pulled away a little and moved some of her hair back from her face and Nivi shivered as he stroked her cheek slowly, 'Sorry, I just had to do that first...you can carry on talking now if you want.' Nivi's arms were still around his neck and she tried to focus on what else she'd come to say but it was hard to concentrate with Viren running his fingers through her hair. She tried to pull away but Viren held her close, 'Don't go anywhere Nivi, I missed you so much... mujhe abhi bhi yakeen nahi ho raha ke tum yahaan ho.' He ran a hand down her arm lightly and Nivi shivered again before pulling away from him. She let him keep hold of her hand and curled her fingers around his as she spoke.

'I'm really here Viren, but I can't stay long, they'll all be back from the pooja soon! Divya Di took them and...' Viren watched Nivi's face barely listening to what she was saying; his mind was spinning and his heart felt light; he'd been so worried he'd done the wrong thing by leaving her alone all this time but somehow she'd picked him over everything else. Suddenly his brain registered what she'd just said and he cut her off mid-sentence, 'What do you mean, they're all out?!' Nivi nodded distractedly, 'Haan Viren, didn't you know?! But they'll be back soon I'm sure and Di said...' Nivi stopped in her tracks as she saw the slow smile spreading across Viren's face and she took an automatic step back as he stepped forward, 'So you're saying there's no-one at home and you're here in my bedroom...alone?!'

Nivi felt a flutter of something in her stomach at Viren's soft words and at the look in his eyes and she tried to keep her voice steady as she replied; she hadn't thought about it till now because she'd been too busy thinking about what she'd say to him but suddenly she realised it was late in the evening and the house was silent except for them. 'Toh kya hua? We've been alone before...and it's just a room...' she shrugged and acted like it didn't make her feel nervous but she couldn't help her eyes from flicking over to the huge bed on their right and then went bright red when Viren raised his eyebrows, not fooled for a second.

Viren tried not to laugh at Nivi's flustered expression; he'd missed teasing her and he figured he deserved some fun after the days of waiting. 'Really Moti? It doesn't bother you at all...?' He took another step towards her as Nivi shook her head silently and then he held back another laugh as her legs touched the sofa and her eyes went huge as she realised there was nowhere else to go. He closed the gap with a few steps and rested his arms on her shoulders while she stared up at him.

'Viren...' Nivi blinked as Viren put his fingers over her lips and smiled cheekily, 'We'll have plenty of time to talk Nivi...' He stared into her eyes and Nivi felt like she was falling as he moved his fingers into her hair and closed the remaining space between them, running light kisses down the side of her face. She knew vaguely that there was still something she needed to tell him but her brain had turned to mush and all she could think of was Viren; her arms had wound themselves around his neck without her even realising and she tried to catch her breath and keep her head as he moved his lips closer to hers.

Just as Viren was about to kiss her, he felt Nivi move her face away at the last minute, 'Wait Viren, there was something else...Dadi!' Nivi's voice was breathless and Viren's brain registered the name through a haze and he lifted his head, blinking in confusion, 'Dadi?! Iss waqt tumhe Dadi yaad aa gayi?!' He frowned and shook his head in disbelief and Nivi had to put both hands on his chest as he tried to move closer again, 'Viren, Dadi ko humare baare mein sab kuch pata tha! That's what I wanted to tell you...'
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 74

Viren considered Nivi's words for a few seconds and then sighed and Nivi tried not to laugh at the extreme suffering in his expression, 'Teek hai Moti, you can tell me all about it...' Nivi nodded and tried to move away as she opened her mouth to speak but Viren was too quick for her; he had her turned around in a second and then sat down on the sofa, pulling her down against him before she could even catch a breath. He put both his arms around her and held her close so that her head was resting on his chest, 'Actually, NOW you can tell me all about it!' Nivi heard the smile in his voice and shook her head but didn't say anything. She'd missed him too much and it felt too good to be in his arms to complain convincingly enough anyway so she stayed like that and Viren listened quietly and ran his fingers through her hair while she told him about her conversation with Dadi the other night.

'Wow...so Dadi knew all this time?! Actually Siddarth knows too now...' Viren was happy that Dadi was going to talk to his family and now that Sid knew too, it could only be a good thing! He just hoped it was soon... Nivi pulled away a little so she could look at him and he came back to the present, 'Sid? I spoke to him the other day and I knew there was something...' Viren explained how Sid had asked him outright and he had told him the truth; he'd been so shaken up he doubted he could have hidden it even if he'd wanted to and speaking to him had helped a little.

Nivi said she didn't mind Sid knowing since soon it wouldn't matter anyway and they spoke about it a little more wondering how the families would react, till Nivi seemed lost in thought and Viren decided that they'd talked seriously for long enough. He rested his arms on her shoulders and tugged on her hair lightly with one hand to get her attention, 'So Moti...soon you'll be married to Viren Sood...it won't be easy...are you sure you know what you're letting yourself in for?' He wiggled his eyebrows and Nivi laughed, rolling her eyes, 'Viren, I think I know you better than you know yourself!' Nivi's confident tone wavered at the end when Viren moved closer to her.

'That's not really what I meant...' Nivi blinked and her heart fluttered as she felt Viren's whisper against her forehead, 'I'm very demanding...and impatient...' he kissed her along her cheek, trailing fire with every word and Nivi forgot how to breathe, 'And I don't think you'll get much time to yourself when I'm around...' Viren smiled against her lips for a second before kissing her deeply and Nivi just about managed to wonder fuzzily why anyone would want to be alone with Viren around before she forgot everything and let herself get lost in his kiss.

Neither of them knew how long it was before Nivi's phone started beeping. Nivi tried to pull away from Viren, knowing somehow that this wasn't the first time the phone had gone off but Viren wasn't about to let go; his hands were in her hair and his lips were on her neck, 'It's just a text, leave it...' his voice was breathless and unsteady and Nivi's fingers held onto him tightly even as she tried to let go. She shivered when his stubble grazed the soft skin on her neck and tried to remember why a text message was so important...

'Oh god, it's Divya Di!!' Now that she'd remembered, she felt panicked and wondered how long she'd been here with Viren, it was probably late; it felt late...she had to get home before they all came back! 'Mujhe jaana hai Viren...' she pushed against his shoulder half-heartedly but instead of letting go he hugged her to him and spoke softly into her hair with his voice still unsteady, 'Nivi...mat jao please...?' Nivi felt her heart twist at his sweet words and she curled her fingers in his hair and closed her eyes tightly for a few seconds before she made herself pull away from him, trying not to let Viren's eyes get the better of her. It felt like every nerve in her body was alive and wanted to go back to Viren but she somehow managed to stay sitting where she was.

'I'm sorry Viren...imagine if they came home and saw me here...?!' Nivi shrugged helplessly and tried to steady her breathing as she bent down to pick up the phone which had fallen on the floor at some point. Viren knew she was right but it didn't make him feel any better about it and he couldn't help feeling hard done by as he slowly fixed her hair from where he'd messed it up. He tried not to remember the way it had felt to kiss her and have her respond in that way and instead focused on her face as she read the text messages, 'What happened?!'

Nivi had gone pale as she read and Viren sat up straight at her expression, 'They're here!' Nivi stood up and looked around in panic as if they were in the room and Viren put his hands on her shoulders and told her to stay calm. He thought for a few seconds and then took her hand pulling her along as they left the room and Nivi went with him, not knowing how they'd get out of this mess. When they got downstairs, they could hear noises from the front of the house signalling that everyone was back.

Nivi's phone beeped again and it was Divya asking if she was home yet but Nivi was still walking down a dark corridor with Viren and now she could see they were going to the back entrance and she finally felt some relief as they got there with no-one seeing them. She was about to leave but Viren stopped her, 'We have to wait for a bit till they come inside or they'll see you...' so they both stood in the dark with Nivi's heart pounding; Viren pulled her into a hug and Nivi let him, feeling a little better having him close.

'Y'know, this is actually fun!' Viren laughed quietly as Nivi pulled away and hit him on the arm, 'Oww it is! Admit it Moti!' Nivi tried not to laugh; the situation they were in might be funny but it was still too risky for comfort. Viren took her hand and brought it up to his lips and Nivi felt her mouth go dry, 'Text me when you get home ok?' Viren watched as Nivi blinked and nodded, 'Thanks for coming...I think I was going crazy...' Nivi smiled and he felt his heart skip as she reached up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, 'I'm sorry I took so long Viren.' Before he could respond, Nivi had whispered bye and slipped out of the door, leaving Viren leaning against the wall with a silly smile on his face and wondering when he'd be able to keep her with him for always.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

di congratz for reaching second thread of youf FF...😃

aww,,,,, loved your chapters too the core,,, viren and his restlessness,sad, thinking of nivi in first chapter is very well defined,,,, very sad for him,, dd is so nice,how she helped to make the love birds to spend time with each other,,, superb,, nivi;s hesistants to go to viren's room,her dissappoinment after knowing viren was not there..😒,,, poor nivi...
viren's longing to hold her,,, controlling himself,,, nivi is amazing in these chapters,,, i felt goosebumps while reading the last two chapters,😳😳😳😳,,
 a treat to read your updates after a long time,, now iam going to have a good sleep,, thanks for updating and continue soon di...🤗 
Edited by love_never_dies - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

di u updated soon,,, not in late,, so iam first...

res...

Thans jaan, hope its not too boring, love ya!🤗
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Thans jaan, hope its not too boring, love ya!🤗

di boring never,, loved it...👏
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Asma beautiful update loved it do continue soon.
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMK OMK OMK diii wow
CONGRATULATIONS AWWW Second thread of ur FF  thats more than amazing all  those beautiful chapters u writ hai

plus this bonus three in 1 chapters got me so hyper i had to dance around a bit before reading them lol

i loved the way you described virens emotions in that first chapte his anger and everything wow its hot just imagining it

aww dii i was so starting to miss the teasing in ur ff hai love u for bringing it back the mischevious viren is to cute

and then the romance hai seriously i dunno if their is anything u missed out anything in these chapters its just a perfectly written update

and i so love this dialogue "nivi mat jao please" it sounds so cute when u imagine kinshuk saying it i loved so many other dialogues aswell

seriously it was just to good unbeleavably awsum chaps diilove ya xxx 
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

edit:

firstly asma congrats on thread 2..thanks for taking us on such a magical journey so far..

ok now coming to the new updates, well i just loved it from the restlessness of viren, the confusioin he had when he saw her in his room, to the nivren romance..loved it all..

thanks for pm and waiting for ur next update..do post that soon
Edited by preetha_6 - 12 years ago