SurYa starting Excitements!

subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey everyone, so this is the first time im posting on DABH forum, because ive always posted on the iss pyaar ko kya naam doon, but I really do like this show! its off to a promising start and our new starplus jodi SurYa may have some awsome moments in the show, i was just thinking you know the typical saving scene's, hero.heroine scenes aww , even if sandya dislikes him now, how there love story will progress, ! and with this forum, Fan fictions and one shots!

So all the best of luck for our new starplus jodi SurYa, hope we have a wonderful seriel!. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to forum...

we will surely have some good SurYa moments , but it wont be typical , 
u fall i pakado u , long stares ... oye ma he touched kind of stuff (hopefully) ๐Ÿฅฑ'

Since our suraj ji has already did opening of saving his gal in hawan scene lekar baghwan ji na naam ๐Ÿ˜†
sadanajaya thumbnail
Waiting to watch Anika's love to blossom...Iam luving the serial.. the concern suraj is showing for sandhya...the way he blushes ..the way he secretly admires sandhya..so nice...more to go...
sameera_ori thumbnail
Welcome to the forum dear๐Ÿ˜›...and Yes our Surya๐Ÿ˜‰ has started a lot of exitement๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ(ask mahi, JustJ and me๐Ÿ˜†), iam sure they have a lot of love๐Ÿ˜ณ, romantic and sentimental moments stored for us๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š...and iam sure that this forum๐Ÿ˜›, we all will rock it with our creativity ๐Ÿ‘our Drooling on Sooraj.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...ahem i mean our lead pair and thier chemistry.โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome to the forum dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. im excited about their love story too..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hope we will have a chance to see new ways of falling in love๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so yeah.. welcome once again๐Ÿ˜›
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Welcome to the forum dear๐Ÿ˜›...and Yes our Surya๐Ÿ˜‰ has started a lot of exitement๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ(ask mahi, JustJ and me๐Ÿ˜†), iam sure they have a lot of love๐Ÿ˜ณ, romantic and sentimental moments stored for us๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š...and iam sure that this forum๐Ÿ˜›, we all will rock it with our creativity ๐Ÿ‘our Drooling on Sooraj.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...ahem i mean our lead pair and thier chemistry.โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿคฃ
 tu sudaregi nahin ... ๐Ÿ˜‰
sameera_ori thumbnail
Arey yaar agar main sudhar gayi to main main nai rahungi.๐Ÿ˜†...aur phir hum ek hi besharam gang ke member kaise ho paenge๐Ÿ˜†. Hai na? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TitansFan thumbnail
tik hai math sudar... magar inta tho math mar suraj par ๐Ÿ˜†
bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subtlesapphire

hey everyone, so this is the first time im posting on DABH forum, because ive always posted on the iss pyaar ko kya naam doon, but I really do like this show! its off to a promising start and our new starplus jodi SurYa may have some awsome moments in the show, i was just thinking you know the typical saving scene's, hero.heroine scenes aww , even if sandya dislikes him now, how there love story will progress, ! and with this forum, Fan fictions and one shots!

So all the best of luck for our new starplus jodi SurYa, hope we have a wonderful seriel!. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Same here i started liking Suraj๐Ÿ˜›
pratsy thumbnail
welcum here

al d best 2 our sweet jodi

i knw...there will b rona-dhona 4 sum daz...m so waitng 4 their love story