Sasural Simar Ka

When will d Sid-Roli love story begin? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
abhi to filhaal roli aur sima ki tajkraar ki story shuru hui hai

abhi sab kuch pata nahin kitne months chalega

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When will d Sid-Roli love story begin? (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
when premer fan made article we dont even comment so i dont understand if someone hate so much about roli sid then why she have to come and comment?like larki panjaban i think she is premer fan but at least she is sensible person not like someone else here who have 1 aim in her life "how unmatured".and i think whole world simar got 1 fan like that i dont think she even know she got that kind of fan and i dont think her other fan r like that also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

Lallan-Top

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
rosid fan dont care who thinks whatLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3SunshineTears

spriyanka297

Groupbie

spriyanka297

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
rosid r very cute couple so waiting to start their love story i hope sabse hatke hogi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

Ritii

Ritii

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
per kab start hogi yeh love story and u see all rosid fans ab if per nahi hai but i want to request all rosid fans to come here again and appel for rosid scene tabhi milegi love story please.MANISH AVIKA ka pair sab se hot and fresh hai please dont waste this HOTTI NAUGHTY PAIR CV.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spriyanka297savkatikaAemyShas3

sagark

sagark

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nickpick

per kab start hogi yeh love story and u see all rosid fans ab if per nahi hai but i want to request all rosid fans to come here again and appel for rosid scene tabhi milegi love story please.MANISH AVIKA ka pair sab se hot and fresh hai please dont waste this HOTTI NAUGHTY PAIR CV.
Nickpick story toh dur ki baat hai pehle love toh hone do. Ye rashmi sharma toh sirf kitchen politics aur plotting par dhyan de rahi hai. I dont think she is interested in showing us the love between both couples. She can only think of eating, sleeping and cooking. Kya yaar kitna boring hai ye rashmi sharma. Atleast couples ko toh thoda sa space do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritiisavkatika

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nickpick

yeah as for now kitchen politics is over so the next track should be ROSID and their love story ...cvs hamari baat sunlo there is is no track more interesting than thiiisss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spriyanka297Ritiisavkatika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.