When will d Sid-Roli love story begin? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
 i like the way sensitive phans of Rosid sob here funnily
rosid fan dont care who thinks what😆
rosid r very cute couple so waiting to start their love story i hope sabse hatke hogi
per kab start hogi yeh love story and u see all rosid fans ab if per nahi hai but i want to request all rosid fans to come here again and appel for rosid scene tabhi milegi love story please.MANISH AVIKA ka pair sab se hot and fresh hai please dont waste this HOTTI NAUGHTY PAIR CV.
Originally posted by nickpick

per kab start hogi yeh love story and u see all rosid fans ab if per nahi hai but i want to request all rosid fans to come here again and appel for rosid scene tabhi milegi love story please.MANISH AVIKA ka pair sab se hot and fresh hai please dont waste this HOTTI NAUGHTY PAIR CV.
Nickpick story toh dur ki baat hai pehle love toh hone do. Ye rashmi sharma toh sirf kitchen politics aur plotting par dhyan de rahi hai. I dont think she is interested in showing us the love between both couples. She can only think of eating, sleeping and cooking. Kya yaar kitna boring hai ye rashmi sharma. Atleast couples ko toh thoda sa space do.
Originally posted by nickpick

yeah as for now kitchen politics is over so the next track should be ROSID and their love story ...cvs hamari baat sunlo there is is no track more interesting than thiiisss
i agreed with u next track rosid aur unki love story hone chahiye... plzzz cv  hamari maange poori karo 
I hope never. Only because Roli is 14 in real life and i would not like to see her romance a guy who is so much older. It's would just feel wrong.
Originally posted by kickassfairy

I hope never. Only because Roli is 14 in real life and i would not like to see her romance a guy who is so much older. It's would just feel wrong.

Really!! I would hope yeh love story jaldi shuru ho! If we are mixing real life with reel life then how come its ok for a much married Simar aka Deepika to romance Prem. roli is 18 in the show & Sid is 24 in the show so not sure why anyone will have a problem with them romancing in the show? 
Originally posted by upra

Really!! I would hope yeh love story jaldi shuru ho! If we are mixing real life with reel life then how come its ok for a much married Simar aka Deepika to romance Prem. roli is 18 in the show & Sid is 24 in the show so not sure why anyone will have a problem with them romancing in the show? 
Dont worry upra sid and roli love story will start but it will take some time. Hey upra but are u aware deepika has divorced her husband and now she is staying with her parents.  Got to hear from some sites that she and shoaib are going around in real life. So i think its fine romancing prem. Edited by sagark - 12 years ago