Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's tears make ASR stop Lavanya.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I don't care what people think.but yeh Khushi ke hi mote mote aasoon hai jisse ASR majboor ho gaya lavanya ko rok ne ke life...uuff how cute naWink... but It looks like according to the pictures...

EmbarrassedASR is not being able to concentrate on his meeting...looks like my  Arru babyLOL is remembering his convo with khushi and how her tears are rolling down her cheek...he is unable to control his emotions...those tears are his weakness yaar...Embarrassed

He will go to visit  lavanya...and try to stop her...but the pictures shows that our sankadevLOLi has already made a visit to Lavanya with her silly plant and note...so the moment she gets it Arnav rings the bell...and she is very very happy to see him.

She says "Oh ASR, I knew ke aap zaroor aaoge and thanks for the plant and the note...ASR while hugging Lavanya looks at Khushi...and he is like ..."What the...

He goes Inside lavanya's apt and sees the plant with the note...and then realizes, "Khushi Kumari Gupta..."LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KrzyKuri82alishba45Raima36unna_178sun2011fly_dog

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi's tears make ASR stop Lavanya." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
no no no, pls dont say it. i hate this track. dont want lavanya backCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

ravenheart

IF-Dazzler

ravenheart

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Or it could be La who is gifting the plants to ASR.

sana_ahmad643

Goldie

sana_ahmad643

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
ha yar yeh kiya hai main nahi cahti ke lawanya asr ki life main doobara aye i hope ke arnav our khushi ko ek doosre ki feeling ke bare main pata chale jialdi oh god 

sun2011

AGulf

Goldie

AGulf

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I hate this scene and track again we came to round 1 nothing goes forward

sun2011

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
don't worry u people...its eventually only ARHI together...Smile

I was just throwing ideas...since aaj kaal iss poor forum main car rate hai...

sun2011

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I JUST DID NOT WANT LA BACK! Not as ASR's GF anyway... I dont mind the charachter staying but in some other capacity... as a good friend to both ASR and Kushi and she finds her OWN guy to love her back and look at her the way ASR looks at our KKG!
THAT is what I wanted, NOT the same old same old crap again with La! What was the point of that grand exit, to water it down like this, when we KNOW she will have to leave the scene YET AGAIN! Unless CV's have planned for her to fall in love with someone else while ASR and KKG are falling in love too, so that in the end NO ONE has to break up and take off again??? THAT is what I am hoping for anyway!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011shybabe

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
naa i just hope arnav is there to say gud bie to her coz if c will stay there no doubt one day c will turn evil n may create probs 4 arhi!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.