India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Whats with..........???????

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
What is going on nowdays in sony shows???

Nikita (in Kusum) mentioned Indian Idol....showed for like 30 secs just to say tht...funny man LOL

Dr. Kvaya (in Aysuhman) mentioned Rihhaaee

Yesterday in Yeh Meri life hai...can't remember the guy's name who was tlaking to Mandy...mentioned Batliwala House No 43 (i can't remember the shows name..sorry if it is wrong)

what is going on????????? i guess people stopped watching Sony shows and they are switching to Zeetv, star plus....they found a new way of advertising the shows??????...this is funny... LOL

what do u guys think?????

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
It was actually Arundathi who mentioned Indian Idol...she was like yelling Kapil's name and she's like oh no I have to watch Indian Idol tonight I wonder what's gonna happen...it was so out of place...I thought something really serious happend when she was yelling Kapil's name...but yea it's a really cheesy way to advertise their programs...actually I like Sony better than all the other channels...I don't know why...but I really like it...but how come Star isn't on Dish Network?  There's so many dramas on that channel and I really wanna watch them...
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

LOL, Sony advertises its shows a lot.

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumaira.daud

It was actually Arundathi who mentioned Indian Idol...she was like yelling Kapil's name and she's like oh no I have to watch Indian Idol tonight I wonder what's gonna happen...it was so out of place...

tht happened too..like a while ago...but recently it was nikita...tht was out of place too...when there is a court case going on and we see nikita saying tht... LOL can't find words to describe it... LOL

Edited by Nisha82 - 03 March 2005 at 8:49pm
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumaira.daud

It was actually Arundathi who mentioned Indian Idol...she was like yelling Kapil's name and she's like oh no I have to watch Indian Idol tonight I wonder what's gonna happen...it was so out of place...I thought something really serious happend when she was yelling Kapil's name...but yea it's a really cheesy way to advertise their programs...actually I like Sony better than all the other channels...I don't know why...but I really like it...but how come Star isn't on Dish Network?  There's so many dramas on that channel and I really wanna watch them...

loll.... new way to advertise their showsLOL .....n ya, it's wrong tht star isn't on dish network..... there's a lot of shows on tht channel.. n the ppl who have dish network don't get to watch itOuch .....like me Tongue

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
no its on every show ,like in jassi they showed ruby mom and methali arguing about abhijeet and amit ,and kavya mentioning rihaaee and mandy mentioning batliwala ,sony ppl want other people to watch their channel more ,thats just publicity
nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
and in jessi drama also they mentioned it? i dont remember her name well but it was jessi group who mention about indian idol!! they  were at Gulmohar i think they talk about the winner some one want some one to be a winer and other want some one to be a winner and pari wants both to be a winer hahah she is crazy about a boyLOL

Go to top