Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
an all rounder teacher I hope !!LOL

His started his teaching career getting Gopi to learn words and numbers and next week I hope we move into physical education with the emphasis strongly being on Physical Wink with Ahem showing Gopi some amazing moves for them to perform together Tongue

I hope they can make some room in their bedroom to practice as it won;t be the same practicing downstarirs with everyone particularly Kokila watching. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Swethu.maghalakshmiRitu-Nilu.DasuniANJ4NazmaJ.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem is on his way to becoming" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
hmm an interesting thought!
Knowing Ahem he'd probably run it by his mum first and get permission!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara.Nafisa.

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I have noticed that when he really ,really wants something he doesn't ask his mom he just does it and leave explanations for later , he has done it twice with gopi already. Once when he asked the principal to give gopi another chance and then when he took gopi out on her birthday. I hope , bcos he is such a perfectionist he would want to give extra dance lessons in private. A little private dancing away from curious eyes will do wonders for them and would give us a feast of gohem moments

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uamazsoapbubbleNilu.DasuniNazmaJ.Nafisa.princessunara

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

I have noticed that when he really ,really wants something he doesn't ask his mom he just does it and leave explanations for later , he has done it twice with gopi already. Once when he asked the principal to give gopi another chance and then when he took gopi out on her birthday. I hope , bcos he is such a perfectionist he would want to give extra dance lessons in private. A little private dancing away from curious eyes will do wonders for them and would give us a feast of gohem moments

well he better order some 'VERY THICK' curtains to the door of their room!! there is a resident peeping tom on the loose in modi mansion!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swethu.NazmaJ.Nafisa.

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

well he better order some 'VERY THICK' curtains to the door of their room!! there is a resident peeping tom on the loose in modi mansion!!LOL

ROFL

AamiraWilson

AamiraWilson

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

LOL! love it! LOL

I have heard od NatGeo's explorer in residence but now MM's " Peeping tom in residence" title.
Credit goes to Sunara

Edited by Madvoot - 02 October 2011 at 10:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Quite right! He loves his mom, but I think he'll come to Gopi at his own pace, in his own way and out of his own volition.
Bubble

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swethu.taniks

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top