Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I will tell you the ME track...LA ASR ENGAGEMENT (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

KaushalyaFan

Goldie

KaushalyaFan

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I think that an ASR and La engagement is unlikely because his character has already stated he is against marriage. And engagements usually lead to marriage. Unless something radical happens to make ASR want to be engaged to La. An X factor. Either way I think La should stay on because she creates so much friction between the leads which makes it fun to watch.

Or we could just see La simply return to the RM. Which means Khushi could continue her ridiculous job and that would also create more conflict between her and ASR. Either way La creates some sort of unpredictability on an otherwise predictable story line.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I will tell you the ME track...LA ASR ENGAGEMENT (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by sunaina02

La deserved a close hug from ASR -  for being so nice.

The question is - is this hug a seal to their relationship or beginning of a new one ?

I did not quite understand. Seal to their relationship?whose ASR LA or ASR KKG and how?

I meant - is this the hug that will confirm LA ASR relationship followed ny engagement marriage or is creating a new  'just friend' relationship .

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
NAHIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this cannot be happening!!
why does she have to come back!! she was better off in london!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.