Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I will tell you the ME track...LA ASR ENGAGEMENT (Page 3)

KaushalyaFan Goldie
KaushalyaFan
KaushalyaFan

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I think that an ASR and La engagement is unlikely because his character has already stated he is against marriage. And engagements usually lead to marriage. Unless something radical happens to make ASR want to be engaged to La. An X factor. Either way I think La should stay on because she creates so much friction between the leads which makes it fun to watch.

Or we could just see La simply return to the RM. Which means Khushi could continue her ridiculous job and that would also create more conflict between her and ASR. Either way La creates some sort of unpredictability on an otherwise predictable story line.
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by sunaina02

La deserved a close hug from ASR -  for being so nice.

The question is - is this hug a seal to their relationship or beginning of a new one ?

I did not quite understand. Seal to their relationship?whose ASR LA or ASR KKG and how?

I meant - is this the hug that will confirm LA ASR relationship followed ny engagement marriage or is creating a new  'just friend' relationship .
littlemoi IF-Dazzler
littlemoi
littlemoi

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
NAHIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this cannot be happening!!
why does she have to come back!! she was better off in london!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index