Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hope Payal/Akash get married before Arnav/Khushi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

moonstruck

moonstruck

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Would love a live-in track but I wonder if it's possible with it being India and the whole issues of morals etc hence second best would be payal/akash marriage first

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hope Payal/Akash get married before Arnav/Khushi (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Oh I dont know WHAT they are trying to do now! More of the same with La coming back and then Kushi having to continue to train her, etc etc... where is this headed??? Unless Arnav DOES agree to marry La and then the whole thing blows up?

I dont know... I am utterly confused!  WHO here said that La sends ASR plants as a parting girft??? What the...???

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Maami Will Be A BIGGG Hurdle In Their Lyf :( Broken Heart

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

yudi baba,...i ve no prob wid aakash n payalia's maariage track!

poor la c again ve to live a life wid false hope,..n we ppl get false hope ol d time,..its obvious dy will turn negetive!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.