Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hope Payal/Akash get married before Arnav/Khushi (Page 2)

moonstruck Senior Member
moonstruck
moonstruck

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Would love a live-in track but I wonder if it's possible with it being India and the whole issues of morals etc hence second best would be payal/akash marriage first
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Oh I dont know WHAT they are trying to do now! More of the same with La coming back and then Kushi having to continue to train her, etc etc... where is this headed??? Unless Arnav DOES agree to marry La and then the whole thing blows up?

I dont know... I am utterly confused!  WHO here said that La sends ASR plants as a parting girft??? What the...???
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Maami Will Be A BIGGG Hurdle In Their Lyf :( Broken Heart
Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

yudi baba,...i ve no prob wid aakash n payalia's maariage track!

poor la c again ve to live a life wid false hope,..n we ppl get false hope ol d time,..its obvious dy will turn negetive!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index