Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moonstruck

moonstruck

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Why?

Because I love the show and want it to stay the way it is -Brilliant!!!

Instead - I would love to see Khushi persuade Arnav and Lavanya to marry - and during preparations...as they tend to be very long - for Khushi to realise that she loves Arnav, (and as Arnav I think already knows he likes her)  will allow the marriage prep to take place to see Khushi's reactions. During this time they will both realise their love for each other (though it will have to be a long long pre-wedding phase) lol. As I don't want them to acknowledge love until a good 6 months into the future. They can feel it but not declare it until much later! LOLWink 
It would be great for tension and passion filled scenes between khushi and arnav.  Downside is poor La has become good and cute, and i love her now, so wouldn't like to see her get anymore hurt.

idea 2- Start the marriage/love story of payal and akash. In this way arnav gets more oppurtunity to insult khushi saying her family is after his own...and she will retaliate...lots of drama/excitement and room for khushi/arnav interaction in all those ceremonies!! Problem? what to do with khushi/arnav while akash payal fall in love, as that hasn't happened yet.  But would love akash/payal marriage to take place first so that its kind of a hum apke hain kaun scenario. I haven't seen that much in tv dramas. usually the leads get married first, which I really hate as post-marriage plots go scary wrong once suhaag raath wait is over.

You're probably thinking what about the Shyam part? Well once the Akash/Payal or Arnav/Lavanya marriage is nearing its completion and Arnav Khushi have realised their love and are about to declare it I would reveal the Shyam thread, and once more throw Khushi and arnav apart. (Not so much so that he hates her, but enough to make him really distraught because he will know by then that he completly loves her and should hate her so it will be a v.complex passion/drama filled situation)

But whatever happens worst case scenario for me would be arnav/khushi getting married anytime soon.  I would really cry then. lol

Literally every tv drama is about a 'hate' marriage that takes places within 3/4 months of the show which turns to love after a gazillion years. urgh.

Edited by moonstruck - 02 October 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteresssun2011ravenheartdesigirl_18ShiningStar18AquaBluez17pinky_blueskiessiva2901rechusSaranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hope Payal/Akash get married before Arnav/Khushi" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Srry dear I equally hate the BLAH ASR marriage track.ASR will marry BLAH jst because KKG cried? and if not it seems ASR has feelings for BLAH which was never shown in IPKKND.I mean his feelings will suddenly grow singe LA sent him plants as a parting gift?That makes no sense.I dont want ASR to listen to KKG and suddenly grow feelings for LA so much that he will agree for marriage and even marriage preps will start.Thats against ASR s nature.From the begining he said he will not marry.then HOW COME?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I dnt want la 2 grow any more false hope..i wnt la-khushis friendshp intact..
:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

abzy.

abzy.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
THIS POST aha. I do hope Payal and Akash get married before them two because then KKG & ASR will have to meet = rabba ve moments. I'd prefer a live in track to start instead of marriage. I have a feeling tommorow ASR will agree to marrying Lavanya= heartbroken KKG but she just doesn't realise until she develops feelings for him.

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i also prefer the live in track better than marriage

ravenheart

IF-Dazzler

ravenheart

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I too do not want a marriage or live-in track so early in the show...but the current track is heading at a breakneck towards it.Ouch

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
even i dunno want an early marriage track nw!!!!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dodoya

I dnt want la 2 grow any more false hope..i wnt la-khushis friendshp intact..
:-)

agreed...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.