Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

About the Characters in Jassi Show (Page 3)

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 17 August 2004 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I did write about him but then I didn't post it because back then Purab's character was so unexpected.I mean there was so many rumours going around about him I was like what if he leaves suddenly. So in the end I didn't post it. Well I am posting it down now. Hope you guys like my view on him

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 17 August 2004 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Purab Mehra.

Quiet, thoughtful, loyal, humble and Philosopher are the words that will come to your mind when you think about Purab Mehra. Purab are one those people who are understanding. May be because life hasn't been easy on him. His parents death had a great impact on him. And the guy really had a lonely life since he was away from family love. His dad send to a hostel at a very young age. Maybe this is one of the reason why Purab proposed to Jassi so quickly. Because he wants that family which he never had. We know as a fact that he is good judge of character. Because he saw who Jassi was and he recognized Armaan selfish character instantly. He is also a business tycoon. He was described in the serial to have a Midas touch. So which means that he has been successful in whatever he had pursued in business. Purabs life consists of Mehra's industries and Rohan (step brother) In the beginning he didn't know how to smile or how to handle his brother but Jassi changed that. But Purab also brought a change in Jassi's life. He made her realized who she was. Both of them really share a special bond. It is one of those friendship that doesn't take time. Trust automatically comes at first sight. But because of that one mistake of Purab now their relationship has come to a test. Will it survive the lies and misunderstanding ??? We can wait and watch. But to me both of them will always remain "kindred spirits".

Rohan Mehra

Rohan Mehra is Purab's step brother. If it wasn't for him Jassi and Purab would have never met. Rohan is a very indepentdent kid. We can see that because he ran away from home or in other words Purab. In the beginning Purab and Rohan relationship wasn't good. Both didn't know how to respond or react to each other. But all that changed because of Jassi. Rohan has a mind of his own. He gets what he wants and he doesn't give up so easily.And like a typical kid he will treat you the way people treats him. Actually both of the brothers never give up things that means to them.

Edited by MysticaMagic - 17 August 2004 at 3:15pm
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 17 August 2004 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Very nice, deadly.

I just increased the font size to ur post. Hope u dont mind.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 17 August 2004 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Thats fine with me. Its not as if  you are deleting it or something. Smile
kranti Senior Member
kranti
kranti

Posted: 18 August 2004 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Thanks deadly. Your views about purab and rohan are really true and appreciable. I wish jassi will be back with both of them very soon.
gupta Newbie
gupta
gupta

Posted: 25 August 2004 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
i think deadly's views on purab are absolutely true.
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 27 August 2004 at 11:33am | IP Logged

thx

the charecter info. felt incomplete without purab

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 29 August 2004 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
yeah thx deadly

Go to top